Zipsuit.esp

dc-pony-pack-000.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

But silmple slavery should be disabled, because it depends on skyrim locations and at the end of the auction you'll have a ctd. Also apropos not working. Sexlab framework must be 1.61. 1.62 crashes durning installation.

Is puppetmaster working? I mean do you get the dialogue or do the NPCs follow you after you target them with the spell? 

I can't make this work. ALso it seems the followers functionality is changed because Manipulator can't turn NPCs to followers. 

Loving this mod so far, though I'm having some stability issues.  Seems like anytime I do to much mouse movement in the menu/ui, the game just CTD.  Not sure if this a Skyui issue, or something else.

I'm also attempting to use ECE with it, because I just can't live without it lol.  The only odd thing I'm noticing is if I use one of the default Enderal races, the skeleton seems to remain the default vanilla skeleton, for at least the body shape.  This was even after I applied the xpmse skel fix (which was extracting certain files from the enderal-meshes.bsa).

Has anyone else been able to "completely" retain HDT style skeletons with the vanilla Enderal races?  Or did you just use a custom race?

Edit:

Just in case anybody reads my post, this has been all resolved since some updates.  I'm slowly modifying Enderal, to see what differences exist.  More or less if you want skimpified armors you just have to override the files properly.  Some use the vanilla path, others use modded paths.  I used a work around by Groovtama to get Fnis picking up Enderal animations.  Though, it looks like he created an update as well.

My enb preset works fine, just some of the shaders/lensflares can be a bit much in terms of contrast.  I just made sure to remove any mesh/texture modification to the general terrain.  Like sky, builds, trees, etc.  You can probably use a replacer if you know what you are exactly replacing :D

If you want to see how a modified race looks in Enderal, with enb; check my screenies here:

Bout the only thing I have to fiddle with working is DSR, mainly for weapon placement.  The staff and shields are working properly atm.

Archived