Oblivion SSS mod for steam ?

?? OBSE does not work ?

Game in C:program files ??? then OBSE often does not work, especially with Oblivion steam version.

Or OBSE works but Mod does not work ?

wrong load order !!!

Right Oblivion installation, or how to move your steam and game folder.

And how you sort Mods ( and a example load order )

Read my yellow Link below.

i know how to sort mods,it's just that i cant get SSS mod to work i haven installed it in right order ect and other mods aswell ,since the the mod it self requires OBSE to run and use it's attacks ingame,it's not the load order or installation,folder or how to sort mods, i know how to do that,like i said it's just the SSS mod ingame that wont work :C

edit: plus i have activated the mod in load list/mod manger,it's not the load order or the installation folder thats the problem,also i do have  the latest OBSE installed :)

Game is the steam version and up to date since i brought it off steam due to losing my old retail disc of oblivion :C

SSS mod is the smokin sick style combat mod that whas taken down from nexus couple of years ago

Do you have Mods which change animations ?

Personality Idles

walk ani changer

Also Lovers can cause problems

A Mod with changed the combat system ( more damage ) ?

Daectivate such Mods , or SSS lower in your load order.

Have you tried it with all Mods deactivated ( only Oblivion DLCs active ) ?

i dont use mods from this site,mines just oblivion whit DLCs,since i tend to run the game whitout many mods,so yeah i just run whit DLCs,no animation changer mods or anything like that,and yes i tried whitout mods,it's not the mods thats cousing the trouble.

UPDATE: looks like im missing the SSS.ini file,also any idea anyone who can upload it for me the SSS.ini file that is i would be most greatfull :)

Has the Mod ever worked? with your old disc Oblivion ?

Tried with start a new game after activate the Mod ? ( not old save)

Does the Mod change animations ?

"archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection" works ? Have you checked the Oblivion ini if the archive invalidate entry is right ? ( even if the entry is in the ini it may happen that it is not working if your game is in C:\ program files )

Have you checked all download folders ? maybe the ini is in a wrong folder or a readme tells you how to create the ini.

If you played the Mod with your old disc Oblivion don't you have a old HDD with the Oblivion installation, or a  old OMod. If you ever played the Mod you must have the ini.

Or: You can check the scripts what  values are requested in the ini file.

Edit: have you read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22252-smokin-sick-style-versions-and-other-mods/

especially post 23

Edit2

I just checked it: The ini is in the download file

The SSS Link in that thread above ( the 4shared Link http://www.4shared.com/folder/SBBH9_VZ/_online.html )

The ini must be in the data folder ( not in data\ini\  )

Edit3

the ini from  Smokin' Sick Style 0.999 SSS.7z

Archived