Armbinder animation not working for devious devices

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had the same issue myself but found the culprit. Was SLIF overwriting zadLibs. Rather annoyed with myself that it was something so obvious. Thought I would share in case anyone else blunders.

Don't even know what you are talking about, the armbinder animations work fine with my patch installed.

The only armbinder that doesn't work is the one from Devious Devices Assets, which doesn't even have a script attached to it.

The only time my script could cause a problem is, if you are using it with the wrong version of Devious Devices Integration.

(beta versions for example will not work, since the patch is made for the public released version, don't expect patches for stable versions to work for beta versions)

post-24276-0-97570800-1503529992_thumb.jpg

Had the same issue myself but found the culprit. Was SLIF overwriting zadLibs. Rather annoyed with myself that it was something so obvious. Thought I would share in case anyone else blunders.

Don't even know what you are talking about, the armbinder animations work fine with my patch installed.

The only armbinder that doesn't work is the one from Devious Devices Assets, which doesn't even have a script attached to it.

The only time my script could cause a problem is, if you are using it with the wrong version of Devious Devices Integration.

(beta versions for example will not work, since the patch is made for the public released version, don't expect patches for stable versions to work for beta versions)

attachicon.gifScreenShot42.jpg

Yeah sorry there must of been 2 similar threads around and I posted in the wrong one. This was for the beta.

• 1 month later...

Archived