Adding TBBP via BodySlide

Is this possible to do? I've done a small handful of weight editing via the program in the past, but currently I'm trying to add TBBP to an armor mod that did not originally support it at all. I feel as though I've done a decent job adding the weights, but there is a tremendous amount of clipping in-game; it seems as though the actual breast mesh and armor mesh are responding to the physics out of sync.

I usually add HDT physics to any outfit just copying 5 nodes : LBreast, RBreast, LButt, RButt and Belly. I guess TBBP is the same but without copying the Belly node.

First I change the base body in the outfit for the one I am using as Base in Outfit Studio, the HDT Body ( delete the body in the outfit, then right click on the Base body and duplicate it), I use then the brush to fix possible clippings with the new body, then I copy the bone weights from the body to the outfit.

If I see clipping in game, say, on a miniskirt showing the leg when running, then I use O.S. to copy the node from the body thighs to the skirt mesh, it usually works.

I never used the weight paint tool in Outfit Studio, I find it easier with the copy-weight-nodes way, I just followed this tutorial:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1324094-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

I think that's what I originally tried, but I'm not sure how the "copy bone weight" functions work in OS. For instance, when I select "copy," I'm not sure what it thinks I'm copying; is it the bones from the mesh I currently have selected, the bone(s) I currently have selected, or always the reference shape? Same thing for "transfer selected weights." Is it transferring it to what I have selected or all meshes that aren't the reference shape?

When I was trying to add TBBP to the mesh I was working on, I tried all of these things and never got a successful result.

When using outfit studio to add bone nodes you have to select new project then HDT body then select your nif you want to add the bone nodes to. Highlight all parts except for the body with the green letters as it won't let you do anything with that one. Next click the bone tab and highlight all bone nodes or click shape and copy bone weights then shape transfer selected weights. Next go back to meshes tab then select one piece and go back to bone tab and click a bone node and keep clicking each one to see if they were added. Hit export to export your newly done nif.

The *copy bone weight* function in outfit studio is for mass node selecting as it will copy all bone nodes even if you don't have them selected *copy selected weights* will only copy the bone nodes you selected in the bone tab. The *transfer selected weights* will transfer the bone nodes you selected with one or the other and add them to the body/outfit.

Archived