Interesting new mod on the Nexus - Emote

LibertyPrime

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76873

From the description:

76873-0-1467770496.png
"I decided to make this mod after realizing in every screenshot my character was standing still as a board, and always had a blank expression, and with no other mod allowing simple animations to be played without a lot of menus.

I made this mod to incredibly customizable; you have 10 basic hotkeys, and two modifier hotkeys, initially set to Left Shift and Left Alt, so that you can play up to three animations per hotkey, and up to 30 animations in total through hotkeys. These hotkeys also allow you to play these animations while in dialog. I also included the option to add a lesser power for each animation, in case you somehow had a few more animations you wanted to play without setting up another hotkey.

Each animation can also give the player an expression while the animation lasts. Each animation's expression is tracked separately, as well as the strength of the expression for each animations.

Finally, each animation can be enabled and disabled, if they are disabled they will not show up on any other pages or lists on the MCM page, making the page less cluttered.

There are 90 animations available through this mod; which I labeled emotes, idles, and walks. Emotes are simple animations that play once and don't loop. Idles are animations that loop, until you press the cancel key, which is initially set to E. Walks are also animations that loop, but they allow you to walk around, again you need to press the cancel key to stop the animation. Some looping animations also have additional animations that play if the hotkey or lesser power associated with them is activated again, these are denoted with a '+' in-game."

I found it very interesting, mainly because of the possibilities to interact with adult mods. Thoughts on this?

This is very interesting, reminds me of some of the poses from ... what was it, Maria Eden redone? The one where you can drop to your knees, or present your rump, and such, with vairuos hotkeys. I want more mods that let me do that, but don't want to install that mod in specific because of the other script-heavy stuff it nails down.... and half of the dialogue being in a language I can't read.

This is very interesting, reminds me of some of the poses from ... what was it, Maria Eden redone? The one where you can drop to your knees, or present your rump, and such, with vairuos hotkeys. I want more mods that let me do that, but don't want to install that mod in specific because of the other script-heavy stuff it nails down.... and half of the dialogue being in a language I can't read.

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

how is is script heavy? i just installed it 2 days ago but have not messed w/ it much. seems mostly vanilla anims cept for 1. when i try the Exasperated (i think), my toon does a twerking butt dance lol. didn't expect that. it's probably on my end, but i don't know why heh. was gonna keep it just for the twerk, but not if it's script heavy.

i did notice that the mod's mcm put me over the 65k string limit (i was close anyway tho) and now my strings show 36 Million!!++ i'm assuming that it's not really 36mil, but that the number goes nuts after it reaches the limit, and Crash Fixes just displays it high like that

It's not... I guess it's not script heavy, I don't remember exactly why I didn't want it around, I think it's because I can't disable all the features and just keep the posing-at-will, but it's been a GOOD while since I've used it. I'd babble about it more, but this is the wrong thread for it. c:

It's not... I guess it's not script heavy, I don't remember exactly why I didn't want it around, I think it's because I can't disable all the features and just keep the posing-at-will, but it's been a GOOD while since I've used it. I'd babble about it more, but this is the wrong thread for it. c:

i'm sorry. i think i misread u. i thought u meant Emote was script heavy. i don't know anything about Maria e

Archived