Characters standing inside each other/no animation playing

did you run FNIS for user? in game you can check the mcm sexlab menu debug, at the bottom there's a list, and it should say OK for everything, except creature if you've not installed it. check it in 3rd person. 

Don't run FNIS for user.... ;)

it's Oblivion , not Skyrim.

Sort your Mods. Read my yellow Link below.

Then rebuild your BashedPatch ( !! NO lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch !!! )

Then start a new game and test it.

Edit:  personality_idles2.esp can mess up animations, or animations doesn't play ( exactly your problem "Characters standing inside each other/no animation playing" )

Check if you have some of these Mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

and uninstall/deactivate the Mods.

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to look for this personality_idles2.esp file, but I cannot find it. Could you please direct me to this file?

Use the nexus search function if you are looking for a mod.  Or look in our request section.  Don't tag onto a tech support question.  You'll probably never get a helpful answer that way.

I'm sorry, I should've said that I was having this problem on Skyrim, not Oblivion, lol :). I don't know if it's something I need to download, because I've downloaded everything I could possibly find. The FNIS downloads are apparently in all one file, but I'm not too sure of that. I have troubleshooted this problem to the point where I can't think of anything else. The only other solution that I see is starting a new character fresh, but I don't think that'll do much of anything.

I'm sorry, I should've said that I was having this problem on Skyrim, not Oblivion, lol :). I don't know if it's something I need to download, because I've downloaded everything I could possibly find. The FNIS downloads are apparently in all one file, but I'm not too sure of that. I have troubleshooted this problem to the point where I can't think of anything else. The only other solution that I see is starting a new character fresh, but I don't think that'll do much of anything.

Please don't ask for help for Skyrim in the Oblivion section.  Two completely different games with completely different methods of doing things.

Open a thread in the Skyrim tech support section and furnish the information required:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/

Archived