Is everything OK with the future of SOS?

prinyo

I hope such EULA be placed on all "original" female textures too, since too many pesky modders are mashing up and bastardizing skin textures and releasing them as if the textures are their own. Such case includes but not limited to Leyenda skin, Demoniac, and PureSkinTexture. Such a shame

P.S. Not related to the question, but the EULA also says:

"[you can't] use SAM - Shape Atlas for Men to create any questionable content that depict or promote harassment, racism, rape, bestiality or child abuse."

That would mean that starting yesterday using SAM as a body replacer with half of the mods here on LL is illegal. The way I read it - FALSE using it as a body replacer for the Stormcloacks is also illegal (racism). :-)

Using SAM as in intended for your own uses with other mods from LL would be perfectly fine according to that user agreement. As long as you don't create any 'questionable' content USING SAM to do so. 

"[you can't] use SAM - Shape Atlas for Men to create any questionable content that depict or promote harassment, racism, rape, bestiality or child abuse."

That would mean that starting yesterday using SAM as a body replacer with half of the mods here on LL is illegal. The way I read it - FALSE using it as a body replacer for the Stormcloacks is also illegal (racism). :-)

Using SAM as in intended for your own uses with other mods from LL would be perfectly fine according to that user agreement. As long as you don't create any 'questionable' content USING SAM to do so. 

I honestly didn't understand your point.

If I use SAM and Sanguines Debauchery, I didn't create any content that is 'questionable'. Now if I were to take screenshots of both in use that could be construed as creating content using SAM and something questionable.

Otherwise, the only way to break that EULA would be to release a mod that includes SAM and questionable content.

If I use SAM and Sanguines Debauchery, I didn't create any content that is 'questionable'. Now if I were to take screenshots of both in use that could be construed as creating content using SAM and something questionable.

Otherwise, the only way to break that EULA would be to release a mod that includes SAM and questionable content.

Yes, I agree. It was a stray thought in my post, that's why I've put it as a PS. 

However I do believe that making any videos that feature Stormcloacks and SAM breaks the EULA. (I'm usually siding with them, but they are quite racist.)

Anyway, the dialogue in this thread and the other one  are starting to duplicate and it makes it more confusing. That's why I would kindly ask a moderator that reads this to lock this thread. 

Archived