(IDEA) Sexlab Sex Need (and lots more)

Ravenpsix

There are actually several ideas.

1) Did you ever encountered such situation - you have lots of money, but not enough to buy, say, the house in Solitude. You have gems and jewelry, but no merchant around have enough money to buy them, and/or their stuff is not interesting enough for you to buy it? That classic thing, that driven other modders to create many different economy overhaults over and over again, and yet, something was still amiss? Well I diffenetly had. And I tried to ask myself, why? What did Bethesda do wrong, and here what I think I found…

Mainly, the very reason for the fealing of wrongfullness is the ability to SELL stuff itself. What I mean, do normal shopkeapers generally buy stuff from their clients IRL? No! They even often have no refunds policy! Because it is not generally profitable enough to justify the trouble, I mean, additional cash income documenting, taxes and stuff. So, I tried a simple solution for that - I used Trade and Barter mod and set sell value to the min (-90%). It still allowed me to sell, but only most valueble things (practically, it ment 1:30 price to value raiting). IT DID MARVELS TO MY GAME! Suddenly, Speach skill tree had so much more value! And I thought to myself, that it could be potentially even better than that!

(Sorry for the emotional history, but here is the mod idea in a nutshell) The idea is basicly traiding overhault. Firstly, allow player to sell only things that the traider is selling (i.e, blacksmith - waepons, armours and misc crafting items) or things that they MAY BE INTERESTED IN (i.e., animal skins for said blacksmith, because it is a a raw material for his craft). Secondly, at the start of the game the prises must be hellishly low (Speech is low, no abilities and so on. Like I said, around 1:30 worked for me, but it still must be balansed, I think). It will slowly get batter as your character progresses through the game (perks, abilities, finally usefull spells and rings for bartering purposes). Still, never rise it to high!

Third part is rise the prices for everithing and make things more rare. For example, jewelry is fine as common treasure, but armours and weapons are the real problem - Bethesda made them too common, and as the result it made them worthless. I mean, study economy, that’s basic stuff, duh! Also, houses. I made basic calculations for the theoretic price of the Breezhouse in Whiterun… it was over 17k gold pieses! And I took a considerably low land tax for the yarl. So, in my opinion 17500 gp would be it’s market value, and here you are, resiving it for only 5000 gp. (OK, around 7000 with all the upgrades).

So here you have it. Think of that what you must. JUST BTW, it would synergize well with mods like Player’s stall (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35305/?), and more than that, Hearthfire DLC and its player shops mechanics!

2) Slowly leading to the adult stuff, but not yet.  This idea was born from Dangerous Nights mod and Good Night! mod. The thing is, Dangerous Nights make events happen more often if you use sleapwear or sleep naked (considered beeing the same thing by the mod). But the problem is - it is too laborious to change cloathes or even unequip your slots every time you use a bed (ok, you can do it with one button if you have SerialStripper, but still), and more so, you have NO REASON to do so, unless you WANT your character to be assaulted (which is generally a strange way to play an rpg. Possible, but strange). So knowing, that your character would be more likely to be attacked if you strip, player will never strip in the first place!

So, we must CONDITION player to wear sleepwear to bed, or sleep naked. How? Easy, use logic! It’s really uncomfortable to sleep in armour in general, and in heavy armour in particular, and it is more likely that you would wake up earlier, less rested and sore all over. And here you have it! Basically, if char sleeps in heavy armour, have a big chanse to interrupt sleep (50% or so), not resive well rested/rested bouns, and feeling sore (say, slow stamina and health regen for couple of hours). For the light armour the debuffs are not as impacting (considering also, that some of the popular clothes modders did have armour values), so… only interrupt chance, maybe? And we defenetly whant to have a buff for sleeping in clothes, and a bigger, but different one for sleeping naked. (so there was a reason to use both options)

BTW, I consider timescale of 8 a norm, and timescale of 20 (default) an unholy abomination.

3) Finally, 18+ stuff   ^_^. And wery difficult to do to boot...

The main thing is… Sexlab Aroused was a great thing, Aroused Redux made it even better… but I still consider it lacking several things. And as a bonus, i liked how Devious Attributes did things, but thought, that some of its core stuff could be made better. And as a matter of fact, sadly, nearly no mod uses fame framework and deviously attractive (which is WIP, but have LOTS of potential). So, without more delay, here is the idea. As I mentioned before, usually mods (and game itself as a matter of fact) does not always provide sufficient conditioning for player to do stuff. There is basically no reason as of right now to have consentual sex (when no outside force, such as devious devises or curses are present), other than watch some fancy animations. Deviously Cursed Loot made a HUGE STEP in the right dirrection, but stiil was mainly aiming for rape scenes.

So, how do I see things? It’s something like this.

Arousal is a secondary attribute. Main is Need, wich raises every day by the Sexdrive amount. Sexdirve affected mainly by how often characted have sex in a day (thaks Sexlab Hormones for the idea), increasing when you do, and decreasing when you do not (I have more complicated idea, but for simplisity, let’s leave it as it is for now)

Arousal, btw, could be Sexlab Arousal Redux arousal, for the sake of mod compartability, it would be much more difficult to pull out, thought.

Here goes the fun and easy stuff. We use 3 new...ish variables, but! They will be heavily tied to the existing main actor values:

- Willpower = magica / 10

- Fortitude = stamina / 10

- Stimulation tolerance = Health / 10

Devious Attributes pretty much explained how Willpower can be used. (mainly, this was used in slavery mods, but the idea have much more potential than that, so… go read mod description, there are some really great ideas there).

Fortitude… well, it have generally the same idea, but more phisical. As a metter of fact, it can be used as replacement for Defeat struggle system. It is a great mod and i like it a lot… but after LOOONG consideration, I decided that Devious Surrender and Devious Rape do much better at that field, both by gamplay and technically. IMHO, duh.

The last of the 3...  just leave it for now, i’ll explain it later.

Next thing is… Wounds. There are 2 tipes, mental and phisical. What they do is simple - they reduse Willpower and Fortitude by 1. Here are some basic ideas how to resive wounds:

Mwounds resived when:

Need = min+max breaking point.

1. For every day being enslaved.

2. After being thrown to prison.

3. Every week working as a whore.

4. Killing more than [willpower] people in a day, (only once per day).

5. After succsesful illusion attack.

6. Submitting to surrender.

Pwound increases when:

1. Defeated by enemy (char must be essential)
  2. After rape event
  3. Catching a desease (vanila)
  4. Getting hit by a trap

more heavy idea, that wound can case deseases and mental illneses. But that is for another time, it is already too text-heavy as it is. Oh yeh, and wounds heal with time, mental wounds take longer thought…

So, why all that? Here we go again…

Need will have 3 breaking points (as i call them). 1st = willpower, 2nd = fortitude, 3rd= willpower+fortitude. Why? To condition player, of couse, like so:

Need < willpower - no impact on player

willpower < Need < fortitude (skip if willpower >= fortitude) - chararcter starts to think about possible partners. Enable sex dialog options (such as asc for sex, promise sex in exchange for something and so on). May be throw some light debuff.

fortitude < Need < (willpower+fortitude) - More than character can resist. Sex is only option in dialog. Plus, some debuffs would be nice.

Need = (willpower+fortitude) - breakdown. Search for any sexlabenabled partner and try to force him to sex. If none registeres, delay 1 hour. 1 Mental Wound resived in any case. I think you can see the possible outcomes here (animals included, btw)

Here how this idea can be used with some of Sexlab Framework unused features.

Use Sex skills to calculate orgasm (before animation, i think, thought if possible in duration of animation is safer, if it is possible), with addition of arousal, here is how I see this:

Stimulation = ((1~10) * time * Sexskill / 12) + (Arousal/10)

What is Stimulation? Remeber at 3) i promised to explain a sertain state later? So here goes. Stimulation is what you think it is - stimulation. After resiving stimulation more or exact value of Stimulation tolerance, the character orgasms. Easy, right? So, what are other things in the formulae?

“Time” is actual duration of animation.

Sexskill - is a representation of Sexlab sexskill from diary, that i think no one is using… why divide by 12? Well, here is the thing. normally, sex requires 2 partners. If sex is consentual, than add partners skills, if it is rape, well, it is only 1 who is actively into it, so obviously, stimulation would be less anyway. And if masturbation… well, same as rape in this case, i guess (weird, thought). Or just use alternative formulae for rape, like

Stimulation = (0.1~0.3) * time + (0.7~1.3) SSkill..

It is all great,  but.. what of Need? well, here is where Pleasure is comming in (again, it is what i call it). It is a virtual stat, thought, as it does not need to phisically exist, we can just subtract it directly from need, but it is easier for presentation.

Pleasure is what we substract form Need. It generates 2 ways, just by time spent in animation (agressive are exluded, basically) and on orgasm (huge, “explosive” value. I used (Stimulation tolerance) * (0.1~1.0). Note, it can happen multiple times during animation)

Here is a wild thought - change animation duration according to ones sex skills, arousal and need.

There are more stuff, but i think I’ll stop now… or… ok, two last things, I promise!

State of arousal can affect how pleasure generated.

A<25 - minimal arousal. Pleasure -50%

25<A<50 - normal. No effect.

50<A<75 high. Pleasure + 50%

75<A<100 - mad. pleasure + 100%; auto succses on stimulation.

Arousal decreases on orgasm by (10 - sexdrive) exact, so it can in fact turn into increase;

Arousal resets to 0 at the end of the animation.

Some status effects, that can be used:

Orgasm  - pleasure explosion (see above), confused debuf (set magicaregen to -1 for 1 hour), exhausted debaff (set staminamax to 0 for 1 hour).

Rape - Pwound +1; wornout debuff (set basestamina to (basestamina-100) for 2 hours), rape memory (set maxmagica to 0 for 1 hour), speed -30% for 2 hours, mood - 100; shaken;

Not Satisfied - NotSatisfied debuff ([mood-50]; -50% learned exp)

Satisfied - Satisfied buff (magica cost - 70%, health +100 for 8 hours), mood + 10

Shaken - at 0 stamina have a chanse on hit or block to drop down shield (if any, on block) and sword (on hit and parry (block with weapon))

Fear - check vs willpower. If failed disable player control for 5 seconds, enable flee AI behavior.

lats two are remnants of mental and phisical illneses idea. So here. Engoy the idea flood!

Simple, I really love your idea ^^

In my opinion you are right when you say that this game and sexlab need conditions ! Why sleeping naked when we can sleep in a dragonbone armor <<

I would love one day of something that would made the rape and the arousal reasonned. Because actualy they are absolutly no reasons those things to happen.

Example : 

- Your character walk in front of a brothel in riften which is leaded by blackbriar, and outside they are female and male dancers (The idea comes from Fallout New Vegas) which force your character to speak with them, there you have a bit nasty dialogue but not too much,  at the same time you hear people moaning/screaming from the brothel (maybe Mjoll who is raped by blackbriar's guild and that would be why she hate them so much ?) so after choosing dialogues option your character would be really aroused, even if the character decline the proposal.

I'm really thinking to start working on stuff myself, but! Creation kit is proving to be quite a challeng. So far i have trouble to find, how in hell game starts sleeping action. I tried to search starting from beds, and so far no luck...

And just a wild thought i had, while serfing mods - do we not have working tovels for bathing?! Strange, thats a basic idea. I so can see myself using it, like, for example, I use Wet Functions Redux, and with my current settings my char most of the time ends up wet, and i do want to solve this immersivly and not forcing stuff in MCM. And while we are at it, why still bathing does not remove cum?! Just a thought for future ))))

I'm really thinking to start working on stuff myself, but! Creation kit is proving to be quite a challeng. So far i have trouble to find, how in hell game starts sleeping action. I tried to search starting from beds, and so far no luck...

And just a wild thought i had, while serfing mods - do we not have working tovels for bathing?! Strange, thats a basic idea. I so can see myself using it, like, for example, I use Wet Functions Redux, and with my current settings my char most of the time ends up wet, and i do want to solve this immersivly and not forcing stuff in MCM. And while we are at it, why still bathing does not remove cum?! Just a thought for future ))))

There are other mods that already catch the sleeping events, have you considered looking at any of them to see how they work?

Archived