Tamago Sexualized Monsters

LongDukDong

Dear readers.  Have any of you decided to mess with the Oblivion Sexualized Monsters mod while using the Tamago/Hiyoko system and noticed that the monsters seem a bit mis-matched genderwise?

Yeah.  Kinda sucks.

The wonderful OSM mod allows some creatures to have a nice rack, while others well hung.  Unfortunately, the Tamago mod randomizes what creatures have wombs regardless of their appearance.  Here's hoping that this can help craft the development of a new plugin/addon for who accepts the challenge (or decides to mod all the monsters en-masse).' 

For an example, this is what I did when I attempted to make an ESP that works with both....

First, creatures do not have a gender option.  To correct that, I made a pair of clothing objects.  Let's call em:

xLoversOSMGenderFemme   and  xLoversOSMGenderMale

The items have literally no stats, and even the 'playable' checkbox is turned off.  Important so you cannot see it if you view the creature's inventory while in-game.  These pair act as my gender switches.

I know, it seems odd that I have a PAIR of items when you would think only one would be needed, but you will see further down why I made two.

Second, I went through all the newly added/altered creatures in the database, adding the  xLoversOSMGenderMale  item to male creature inventories and the xLoversOSMGenderFemme item to female creature inventories.  Before you ask, yes it is annoying.  Personally, I only went after the new weapons, not the default creatures.... except Dagon (he can't have a womb, right?) and Sheogorath (on the other hand... he's nuts).

Okay, now we actually created GENDERS among the creatures.  Now... implementation into Tamago.

Third, we now actively alter the code that applies wombs to female characters or to random creatures, the a4tcfAddTamagoData script.  Here, we must travel down to line # 40.

Originally, it was

if me.GetIsCreature
        if Rand 0 100 < a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate
            let i := 1
        endif

Now, I altered it to

if me.GetIsCreature
        ; if OSM
        if me.GetItemCount xLoversOSMGenderFemme   >= 1
        elseif me.GetItemCount xLoversOSMGenderMale >= 1
            ; no womb...
        else
            if Rand 0 100 < a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate
            endif
        endif

The revised code first checks if you call for a female flag to allow a womb to be created, or if the male flag was present to prevent any womb to be created.  And if neither flag is present, it performs the default 'Tamago Creature Random Womb' experience.

And right now, that's it!

I haven't set up any callbacks as yet.   While this allows you to specify which creatures actively DO get wombs, the tamago system does not create wombs for creatures until you actively interact with them.  Casting Donkey's Tachicat on a femme 'receiving' creature doesn't really do a thing to get it knocked up as it doesn't have a womb at startup.  So a later callback to sex actions to trigger womb creation (ala a call to a4tccAddTamagoData ) would be very much useful.

I hope this is informative.   Hell, mebby a later edition  could permit femme Creature animations some time, now that a method can be used to separate male and female creatures.  But you would want some level of change to the creatures database to include male/female flags.

Archived