[WIP] USS Nautilus V

Trykz

Seems like someone decided to put a submarine player home on nexus too :P

I'd still rather like to keep yours.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12887/?

It was inevitable...... there's only one sub in the game. His is a settlement. Mine is a bit more personal, and the version I'm working on now includes all the cool toys. Not just a barber chair. I was considering the relocation ability when I was building mine, but decided against it because I liked the location.

In any event, it's a nice mod and looks pretty good. But I don't need two subs  :P

Trykz

It looks great, when is it coming up for download? I'm looking forward to it.

Probably toward the weekend. I'm currently preoccupied with another mod  ;)

Trykz

• 1 month later...

Any chance that this mod will be released?

In the immortally famous words of Sony Online Entertainment:

*Soon  ;)

Seriously though, I'm working on a few of the details related to the stuff I added to the lab. Realistically, I'm thinking I might me able to get this out by next weekend.

Trykz

*Soon  ;)

Seriously though, I'm working on a few of the details related to the stuff I added to the lab. Realistically, I'm thinking I might me able to get this out by next weekend.

Trykz

Great to hear!

I was looking here daily, since your last statement.  :lol:

*Soon  ;)

Trykz

SOE is dead* though so shouldn't it be something along the line of, "In the immortally famous words of the late Sony Online Entertainment"

* Ok Dead-ish. A little background for those who don't follow these things, Sony sold the SOE part of the company to an investment company called Columbus Nova and now it operates under the name Daybreak Game Company. Unfortunately DGC doesn't properly acronym into "Soon Or Eventually" like the company's old name did. We're going to have to find something new for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived