Succubi Race + SexLab Mods = Amazing.

PureCarnage

Haven't played Skyrim for a couple of years but saw the Succubi Race on a youtube mod review and thought that would be fun.  Reinstalled Skyrim, added a few mods and started playing but realized without sexualizing the character it's not immersive which brought me to Sexlab mods.  Never used any sexual game mods, no idea what to expect so just started with the framework and Defeated to get an idea.  I didn't want nude males but after they engaged the succubi sexually it looked very lame; thus dove into the male mods and hilariously perfect Schlongs of Skyrim.  Then the gameplay took a more interesting role.

Suffice to say, I moved into a host of devious mods including Devious Cursed and Devious Helpless which combined with Defeated made what happened next to my poor succubi unforgivable but completely entertaining.  From just wanting seduction to create the immersion (and still haven't even used it for that purpose) the wacky, twisted and dark side of these unexpected mods were perfect for changing the game into something I've never experienced in 35 years of gaming.  It's come a long way since Leisure Suit Larry.  So my kudos for all the hard work of all modders for doing something remarkable and making more than my mind blown.

Now its charge into every hell-hole in the game and rape everything you see. Yes...even the ores.

Not necessarily, you can charge into every hell-hole and be raped by everything that sees you. Adult activities add choices.

The defeat mod is certainly causing that to happen.  Less now that my character is level 16 but from level 1 up to about level 14 it was Dragur gangbangs and bandit rapefests anytime health got too low.

Using PSQ you have to feed frequently and if draining those poor sods of their life force makes you feel bad, combine it with some good deeds http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-04-03/

It sounds fun.  I have the Succubi Race mod from Nexus which is different from PSQ.  But it brought me here looking to enahance the game play there is several mods on this site for the Succubus which look very promising.

This is some of the mods I would recommend

Flying mod - so your succubi can actually use those wings

TS Whip Cane - Whip goes nicely with succubus...

Schlongs of Skyrim - Well, it makes things look better

Radiant Prostitution - drain souls AND make money at the same time

TS Fetish Wardrobe - because why not.

Feminine khajit textures and Feminine argonian textures - Because lizzards and cats also can be sexy...

Immersive wenches, deadly wenches, forgotten wenches - more difficult and sexy enemies. (May cause crashes during intense fights.)

Milkmod Economy - can be fun sometimes.

Prison Overhaus - Naughty prison for naughty people

Last, but not least, use all devious devices mods

There is also Estrus but it makes the game unstable (at least for me) and the Estrus doesn't have any interesting functionality.

Feminine khajit textures and Feminine argonian textures - Because lizzards and cats also can be sexy...

Immersive wenches, deadly wenches, forgotten wenches - more difficult and sexy enemies. (May cause crashes during intense fights.)

There is also Estrus but it makes the game unstable (at least for me) and the Estrus doesn't have any interesting functionality.

Thanks for all the recommendations.  It has taken me some time to reply because of overcoming stability challenges and getting the game-play to a playable state where it's fun and entertaining. 

I couldn't get PSQ to work properly, meshing issues, texture issues so defaulted back to the Nexus Succubi race with Deadly Drain.  Didn't realize that Prison Overhaus needed a patch, got that working. Had to completely turn down the Devious Cursed variables due to overwhelming and excessive events so that it's less frequent but frequent enough to be entertaining.  (I've completed several DC quests which were hardcore so now it can be relaxed alot) 6 new game starts later and massive mod install/uninstall tweaking  I think I have the perfect world for my Succubi.

It's strange though same mods on one computer have issues yet on my other computer it works perfect.  At least it's fairly stable, very fun.  I can work around in-game crashes and save-game load fails, not perfect but playable.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for all the recommendations.  It has taken me some time to reply because of overcoming stability challenges and getting the game-play to a playable state where it's fun and entertaining. 

I couldn't get PSQ to work properly, meshing issues, texture issues so defaulted back to the Nexus Succubi race with Deadly Drain.  Didn't realize that Prison Overhaus needed a patch, got that working. Had to completely turn down the Devious Cursed variables due to overwhelming and excessive events so that it's less frequent but frequent enough to be entertaining.  (I've completed several DC quests which were hardcore so now it can be relaxed alot) 6 new game starts later and massive mod install/uninstall tweaking  I think I have the perfect world for my Succubi.

It's strange though same mods on one computer have issues yet on my other computer it works perfect.  At least it's fairly stable, very fun.  I can work around in-game crashes and save-game load fails, not perfect but playable.

I'm surprised no one had mentioned deadly drain. To me, its like THE mod for succubi roleplaying

I'm also looking to try a succubus and there are great suggestions here. Does anyone know of a mod that prevents the character recovering health through healing potions/magic like some of the vampire overhauls? It would be great to play a succubus where her only means of healing is sex (via Deadly Drain for example). That will make a succubus character really unique!

I'm also looking to try a succubus and there are great suggestions here. Does anyone know of a mod that prevents the character recovering health through healing potions/magic like some of the vampire overhauls? It would be great to play a succubus where her only means of healing is sex (via Deadly Drain for example). That will make a succubus character really unique!

You can use this : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9972/?

Is there any tweak mod that allows you to use PSQ and be a vampire at the same time?

I hear you can just use PSQ, and activate hybrid mode in its MCM. You have to become a Succubus first via PSQ, but make sure you turn STD immunity (really just generic Disease Immunity) off so you can get infected by vampires.

I haven't actually tried it myself, but it's worth a shot I think.

Archived