Sexout in Fallout 3 ?

NexusVirus

Hey guys i got an simple question..

Ive got Fallout 3 get as a present of an friend and i saw theres Sexout. But everyone seems to use it with new vegas.

I thought cause its the same engine, following question...

"Can i use sexout on Fallout 3?"

Thanks for ya help peeps ^^

I suppose you don't own NV, then. So, well... if one day you'll buy it, I can tell you that "A tale of two wastelands" is pretty nice and well done, I switched to it some time ago and I don't regret at all.

• 3 months later...

While someone ported sexout to fallout 3: i recomment buying new vegas with all its dlc and all fallout 3 dlc and run the tales of two wastelands mod. THat way you can also add some sexout encounters and features to the capital wasteland.

• 4 months later...

While someone ported sexout to fallout 3: i recomment buying new vegas with all its dlc and all fallout 3 dlc and run the tales of two wastelands mod. THat way you can also add some sexout encounters and features to the capital wasteland.

I recently bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition since it was on sale on steam, and I already owned New Vagas (standard edition, no DLC and I only had enough money to get f3 goty and not the nv expansions) and I am wondering with this tale of two wastelands if that will still work for me if I own both f3 and nv steam copies (no dlc for nv?)

I recently bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition since it was on sale on steam, and I already owned New Vagas (standard edition, no DLC and I only had enough money to get f3 goty and not the nv expansions) and I am wondering with this tale of two wastelands if that will still work for me if I own both f3 and nv steam copies (no dlc for nv?)

You better check the TTW site, but iirc you need all the DLC for fo3 and new vegas (maybe not the pre order dlc/GRA)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived