how to use nezzars lingerie mod stuff from ur download???

What do  you mean? Install the requirement, install the conversion, build the files. To get them ingame you can use console or a mod called "AddItemMenu".

Hi,

I installed Nezzars mod, then installed ur conversion (using NMM) but it doesn't appear in bodyslide drop-down bar.

What do?

Did you update your BodySlide to the latest version (3.1)?

ohmy.png

Sorry, I didn't even realise there was a new version of bodyslide. I don't keep up with this stuff too often so thanks for that.

Also, anything I should be aware of when upgrading from 2.8 to 3.1 (since you seem more familiar)?

as far as I know, no, everything should be downwards compatible. The fileformat for the slider data change. Instead of multiple files for each slider you know have only 1 OSD-File, that contains all the data. Besides the obvious Fallout 4 support.

Damn, not enuff time in 1 day.

I'll check this stuff out again tomorrow, but thanks for the heads up and conversion :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello, and sorry to bother but i noticed the minibikini BS files are meant for 7B, idk if i am the only one that  get a huge and bulky body when  using the BS file, is it possible to get it  converted to UUNP pretty please? seems the _0 and_1 are just about the same.

Thanks!