Elderscroll United and Tamriel Cafe Mod

sdd500

I'm currently working on new heavy armor mod retexture. Made by HelloMarie. Sadly' date=' he gave quite unfinished textures. I think he is relying on my photoshop skill. :D

[spoiler=screenshot']

wDgScreenshotuHc.jpg

This reminds me of something... Dandelion armor (Nexus) has this chest piece hidden under a layer of AlphaProperty:

eq2x3q.png

This reminds me of something... Dandelion armor (Nexus) has this chest piece hidden under a layer of AlphaProperty:

eq2x3q.png

intriguing... I will concider to add that up. :cool:

May i have the link of it? I cannot find the mod in Nexus.

eq2x3q.png

intriguing... I will concider to add that up. :cool:

May i have the link of it? I cannot find the mod in Nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14374

That chestpiece show up if you open curiass NIF and click on the chest area. Or you can open up the only branch that is there and delete the AlphaProperty.

P.S. - Glad you are back =) I hope more NC modders open up and share with us because hey - its not like they arent using our mods.

P.S.S. - If you need help with texturing, i can help when i have the time. I may have troubles making 3d models ( only basic weapons and stuff ^_^" ), but as for Photoshop usage - i enjoy that part.)

Thanks! :)

Surely, I can get some assistances. If you are quite talented changing low-quility texture into high quility texture.. :dodgy: well, thanks anyway.

Edit:

It seems that the hiddne chest has been removed in new version of the armor.

Thanks! :)

Surely' date=' I can get some assistances. If you are quite talented changing low-quility texture into high quility texture.. :dodgy: well, thanks anyway.

Edit:

It seems that the hiddne chest has been removed in new version of the armor.

[/quote']

I tend to use the original texture for a reference to where is what.

Link to my archive of Dandelion armor:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ke77ym7zqhi8fa3

sdd500, from the textures you sent me i remade them all except for "pc_uni_knightplate3_hand" i need a rest :D Tomorrow ill send em' to you ^_^ I dont know if they'll be good enough, because i was expecting something.. more detailed, bigger sized 21.gif I'll give you the PSD files too. Im not exactly sure how the metal gloss works in the _n maps, but i guess ill add a greyscale version of texture to the Alpha layer.

sdd500' date=' from the textures you sent me i remade them all except for "pc_uni_knightplate3_hand" i need a rest :D Tomorrow ill send em' to you ^_^ I dont know if they'll be good enough, because i was expecting something.. more detailed, bigger sized [img']http://animeclan.lv/smilies/21.gif[/img] I'll give you the PSD files too. Im not exactly sure how the metal gloss works in the _n maps, but i guess ill add a greyscale version of texture to the Alpha layer.

Thanks for the hard works, Kashim. :) really appriciated.

The rynotis scythe looks really good. Can you make a version that attacks faster though?

Default Speed is 0.7

I made versions of Bloody Rynotis that operate at:

¤ 0.9; 1.0; 1.2; 1.4; 1.6; 1.8;

Archive

Archive contains all these versions' date=' and they are fully working (Each folder in the archive has "Meshes" & "Textures"), but you need to extract this archive and turn the version you like into a .rar archive for use with NMM - or just copy the .esp to your Data folder and accept the replacement.[/i']

Thank you Kashim for helping the Rynotis become Hell-like waepon that swing faster. :D

BTW current Kef armor is beta. We are still in development. Here's what we are up to:

ojjScreenshotyNS.png

I'm sorry Kashim, but 2/3 of your work are now in no uses. :P

The rynotis scythe looks really good. Can you make a version that attacks faster though?

Default Speed is 0.7

I made versions of Bloody Rynotis that operate at:

¤ 0.9; 1.0; 1.2; 1.4; 1.6; 1.8;

Archive

Archive contains all these versions' date=' and they are fully working (Each folder in the archive has "Meshes" & "Textures"), but you need to extract this archive and turn the version you like into a .rar archive for use with NMM - or just copy the .esp to your Data folder and accept the replacement.[/i']

Thank you. :)

kef turned out nicely' date=' great job! i'll give it a swirl!

about rynotis, i didn't quite figure out how that spell is supposed to work, i can't cast it :o help please?

[/quote']

Oh, Don't mind the spells from Rynotis... sAzuras did some stupid thing. :D eh... Joke... I think he was testing spell with Rynotis esp.. Sorry about that.

Thank you Kashim for helping the Rynotis become Hell-like waepon that swing faster. :D

BTW current Kef armor is beta. We are still in development. Here's what we are up to:

ojjScreenshotyNS.png

I'm sorry Kashim' date=' but 2/3 of your work are now in no uses. :P

[/quote']

Im all for the progress - keep it up, i like how its developing. =)

Parden me for being Da best dummy in da world, but I AM SDD500. I forgot my F'ing account's Passward. Da email address is realated with sdd500 account is also forgotten long ago! So, here's da thing. I'll stop posting this thread then open up new one. There're not gonna be mods realised soon anyway.

Sorry for inconvenience, ppl. I'll come back when I'm ready!

Archived