Hey hello,

I've been lurking here for a while and have enjoyed the many mods around here for a while. Naughty or not. ;]

Now however I've updated some things and added some mods (and reinstalled them) after switching computers, but now I have the weird problem that a lot of sabre cats are spawning around me and attacking me (and everyone else) on sight. I have tried to reset some mods to see if that would fix the problem, alas, and I have turned some on and off some to see if that would do it.

So maybe a slightly desperate call for help?

The mods I have installed are:

-unoffical patches (main/DB/DG)

-actorevents

-sexlab

-creatureframework

-zazanimationpack

-morenastycritters

-sexlabnudecreatures (DB/DG)

-hentaicreatures

-estruschaurus

-sexlabmatchmaker

-dc-untamed

-zzestrus

-FNIS_zoo

-A few character sliders for appearance etc.

FNIS itself only gives a problem for some character behaviors, I've tried removing them as well. But they don't seem to make any difference to the issue I'm currently having.

If someone could offer an insight I'd be most grateful.

A screenshot for all the mods I have can be made, but I'm currently on the laptop that doesn't have Skyrim.

Cheers

I hope by everything I've posted this in the correct forum. ((noob))

Edit'd to add I changed the unofficial patches to the legendary "main" one

Pffff, yeah I had unchecked all the mods and didn't have the problem, which I forgot to mention in the main post, it's only when I switched  them on that it caused them to pop up pretty regularly.

I'll see if only unticking untamed will fix it!

((And yeah, untamed had the birthing option, maybe I can also see if I can change the settings in-game or disable that part entirely if that's the mod causing the problem.))

Untamed, if it's the mod I'm thinking of, has specific required mods and things to make sure it's working properly. If you're spawning a bunch of sabre cats and/or getting error messages, you might want to hit up the mod page and make sure you meet all the requirements for the mod.

Archived