coming soon Kawa-Khajiit

Yo, I'm one of Ani's mates. Lazy thing hasn't signed up here yet, I should get her to do so soon to make it easier for her so you guys don't have to hit up her blog all the time.

I'm going to copypaste what she sent me over Steam the other day:

They do have working tails. I've seen those ears calyps made; I'd love to incorporate them for the Kawajiits! Fingers crossed that I can get permission. So many people are being touchy about their work these days so I'm hoping that when I eventually get around to asking permission that it'll be granted. I'm going to need a little help with this race though. I keep running into walls with the CK (total clusterf*ck that it is lawl). Attaching the tail was easy, but I can't get the ears to work... it's seriously sh*tting me off now.

And here's the other preview shots she's taken (copying them from her WIP thread on TES Adventures):

th_2012-03-30_00009.jpg th_2012-03-30_00010.jpg th_2012-03-30_00011.jpg

I'll keep you guys posted. Just FYI though don't expect updates in the next couple of weeks, Ani's got a lot of personal stuff going on at the moment so she's really busy, but I can tell you that she rants about wanting to work on her stuff all the time.

Oof, not this... I thought the skyrim khajiit looked waaay better for people to want more catgirl-like races in skyrim... Guess I was wrong. -.-

Seriously now, at least go for a completely different race, like the wolf elves from oblivion. I used one with the curse of hircine mod, worked and looked pretty well.

Last time I checked' date=' cat-girls are a fantasy race... >.> Unless they have successfully breed girls with cat ears and tails...

[/quote']

Maybe to people with limited imaginations, might as well be a rubber forehead alien from star trek if you're going that route.

who doesent have a fantasy about having a nekomimi as a pet there so kawaii that you just want to hug them.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic, my sarcasm detector is in the shop.

I don't want to believe you actually talk like this.

Last time I checked' date=' cat-girls are a fantasy race... >.> Unless they have successfully breed girls with cat ears and tails...

[/quote']

Maybe to people with limited imaginations, might as well be a rubber forehead alien from star trek if you're going that route.

Bah. Quit trolling this thread. Khajiit already exist, so a catgirl form of Khajiit is a perfectly reasonable mod to make.