[IDEA] Fallout R-rated Overhaul

brokezor

**repost from old new forum**

Most, not all factions slash enemies "types" would be more fleshed out. Their mark on the commonwealth overhauled.

• Supermutants
    • Eat humans, so let's make this much more clear. Replace the featureless bloodbags and stuff with more gory but recognizable human parts.
    • They don't eat clothing, so their victims and body parts would be in a certain state of undress.
    • Add cooking pots and roasts with humans (partially) in/on them.
    • Animate supermutants cooking and eating human flesh. So when sneaking you could witness this horror.
  • Raiders
    • They mutilate their victims,  FO4 doesn't do a bad job already, but oddly lacking any mutilated female corpses or that of supermutants etc.
    • With Sexout installed, they rape their victims.
    • (sado)masochism sounds like something they'd be into. Add some torture divices to their bases, with victims. Give them some painful armor pieces to wear. Even sexualized devices and armor.
    • They turn synths and bots in their playtoys. Synths used as target-practice, Mr Handy gets thrown around while still operational etc...
    • They organize more fights, pits where settlers must fight eachother or dogs and other captured beasts. Let the player participate in these arenas for items.
    • You can become one, handy after you finished the game, raiders are friendly but nothing else.
  • Slavers
    • Just mod them back in, same setup as FO3/NV, same sexout plugins
    • Synth-slaves, sex-slaves that could exist in various states of dismemberment? Want a sex-slave synth? This one has no legs so I can't run away.
    • Be a slaver.
  • Synths/bots
    • Rogue synths with less benign intentions, to destroy all humanity in the commonwealth. They form bands like raiders and emply bots like gunners do.
    • Synths & bots that went mental, some study their victims remains, Gen 1 & 2 synths that want to be Gen 3 and try that by covering themselves in human skin.

What do you guys think? what more shoul be overhauled?

I might try and do some of this, within the limits of my skills myself. I'm somewhat good a texturing. And might figure out scripting once the new CK & F4SE are out.

** edit: more good ideas**

@bear165

Super mutants could have more melee guys headbutting or using body parts as weapons, or meatshields (literally perhaps). Same for raiders, using slaves or kidnap victims as meatshields. Feral ghouls only currently punch and gnaw, should they vomit and spit as an attack.

@me

• Faction specific death-scenes, Super Mutants eat, roast, cook you... Raiders use you as their mutilation meat puppet etc,,,
  • Become a Raider questline, where you need to inflict horrible things on settlers etc to prove your viciousness as a raider. Also. join the forged alternative quest options.

Well hopefully a mod like Defeat gets made which would take care of the combat rape aspect. Goubo has hinted he might make Defeat in FO4 if no one else makes such a mod after he does a few others he wants to do first.

I would say add in Super Mutants and Raiders occasionally have prisoners they keep around for "entertainment" or sport. At least until they get bored with them and kill them finally. If I recall correctly FO3 has several Super Mutant camps with captured humans in them. So you could add in while sneaking around you might see one of them pleasuring themselves with one of the captured humans. Same thing with the Raiders.

I keep thinking that in addition to the Art series of synths, you could have a Pol series which is only interested in fucking other Pols. (And, in the commonwealth, surviving maybe slightly better than Art, but still being nightmare fuel when hostiles set on them.)

Super Mutant Ideas

As was mentioned somewhere else (don't remember where), maybe the Super Mutants keep exceptionally STRONG humans (e.g. player character) around to 'milk' them, regardless of gender. At some point some 'clever' sod told them that human milk could make you more strong / more cunning if it was from a strong human. Perhaps this same idiot told them that they could have more mutant babies if they picked a very strong human to knock up. (No-one told them it had to be females. Causes damage / wounds to character - you need enough HP to survive it?)

Maybe they also see male-on-male (between Super-Mutants) as a dominance assertion thing. Fight until one is subdued then have their way with them. Maybe you'd occasionally see an insubordinate Super Mutant being wrecked against a wall or something. They have pretty good voice lines for it.

Or maybe they harvest these strong humans for blood rather than outright killing them (although you'd die from that eventually).

Milk being jizz, fem-cum or actual milk.

Super Mutant Ideas

As was mentioned somewhere else (don't remember where), maybe the Super Mutants keep exceptionally STRONG humans (e.g. player character) around to 'milk' them, regardless of gender. At some point some 'clever' sod told them that human milk could make you more strong / more cunning if it was from a strong human. Perhaps this same idiot told them that they could have more mutant babies if they picked a very strong human to knock up. (No-one told them it had to be females. Causes damage / wounds to character - you need enough HP to survive it?)

Maybe they also see male-on-male (between Super-Mutants) as a dominance assertion thing. Fight until one is subdued then have their way with them. Maybe you'd occasionally see an insubordinate Super Mutant being wrecked against a wall or something. They have pretty good voice lines for it.

Or maybe they harvest these strong humans for blood rather than outright killing them (although you'd die from that eventually).

Milk being jizz, fem-cum or actual milk.

Not to be 'That Asshole'© but iirc canonically the FEV removes all primary/secondary sex characteristics to make sure the "super soldiers" it creates have fewer.... distractions.

Lore... lore never changes?

Not to be 'That Asshole'© but iirc canonically the FEV removes all primary/secondary sex characteristics to make sure the "super soldiers" it creates have fewer.... distractions.

I thought it made them sterile?  Of course, the FEV is not always predictable in its results, plus after centuries of radiation exposure, the FEV (AND THE HUMANS) of 2277 might not be the same as the ones from 2077...

Well... I think, for the sake of sex, we can maybe bend the lore a little bit? As Jayleia said, they could be sterile. It's not like we're changing the world entirely. TBH, I suspect that - for the sake of lewdery - some bits of lore might need to be... tweaked, so long as the way the world works isn't altered fundamentally.

Super Mutants aren't the brightest, so it might not take much to 'suggest' things to them.

And, as Jayleia mentioned, 200 years from their creation they may be a little different. Their genetics may be hyper-adaptable (great for super soldiers) for survival, but this could result in clownfish-style gender development / mutations, amongst other things. Maybe they're not functional NOW, just give them a few more decades to evolve sperm that can WALK on little legs to your vagina.

Well... I think, for the sake of sex, we can maybe bend the lore a little bit? As Jayleia said, they could be sterile. It's not like we're changing the world entirely. TBH, I suspect that - for the sake of lewdery - some bits of lore might need to be... tweaked, so long as the way the world works isn't altered fundamentally.

Super Mutants aren't the brightest, so it might not take much to 'suggest' things to them.

And, as Jayleia mentioned, 200 years from their creation they may be a little different. Their genetics may be hyper-adaptable (great for super soldiers) for survival, but this could result in clownfish-style gender development / mutations, amongst other things. Maybe they're not functional NOW, just give them a few more decades to evolve sperm that can WALK on little legs to your vagina.

Super Mutants might have very high libido also called increased sex drive as they are kinda like big lumps of testosterone.

Sex or "milk" can effect testosterone levels and make them stronger. 

Genitals or sterility does not effect human nor super mutant sex drive, more likely causes sexual frustration if libido is still active. This is reflected into super mutants being "always hungry" as there is no other way for them to reflect their frustration.

Super Mutants might have very high libido also called increased sex drive as they are kinda like big lumps of testosterone.

Sex or "milk" can effect testosterone levels and make them stronger. 

Genitals or sterility does not effect human nor super mutant sex drive, more likely causes sexual frustration if libido is still active. This is reflected into super mutants being "always hungry" as there is no other way for them to reflect their frustration.

That and the sensation of eating, the "fulfilment" part can be quite close to sex in some ways. Searching for short term relief and pleasure for an issue they don't know they have. Hell, maybe having a good orgasm makes them a bit less dumb for a time.

As much as I enjoyed defeat, may be difficult to pull off when most enemies are ranged characters, and sometimes they are super high up. Would be funny to watch them try to jump down to get you from 10 stories up just to get your booty and end up dying from falling >.>! 

As much as I enjoyed defeat, may be difficult to pull off when most enemies are ranged characters, and sometimes they are super high up. Would be funny to watch them try to jump down to get you from 10 stories up just to get your booty and end up dying from falling >.>! 

Hmm. Maybe fade-to-black temporarily on collapse (emulating a temporary black-out) to hide them 'warping' towards you when the event triggers? It might solve potential pathing issues. Or only trigger the event with certain proximities?

That's a good point.

However though, in my opinion of this idea, it's somewhat out of the scope of it. SexTec could handle your defeat or milking plugins. While this idea was to change the commonwealth itself, in terms of static objects and faction AI. To take the unspoken undertone of the world and give it an Rated R upgrade. Like Supermutants, who have bags of human meat laying around, so they eat them? Then why not show that more?  Replace the bags of red blobs and what looks vaguely like a foot with actual half eaten body parts. (Also I don't think Super Mutants just eat humans). Like how Raiders are expceptionally vicious bandits, who like to mutilate their victims and decorate their camps with mutilated bodies. Yet you never see a (barely) living victim outside of quest targets. Their viciousness would go beyond mutilation, they'll make a game out of destroying anything that comes their way. Be it human, ghoul, synth, bot, super mutant... and sometimes that vicousness would be sexual in nature. And synths? Who wouldn't go "Let's have sex with it", if they learn of nearly human "androids"?

My goal with this idea is not a SexTec plugin, but something stand-alone that would work nicely along SexTec. Sex Slaves would be just that, collared, in distress and undress, sometimes in bdsm gear. Locked in cages and so on. It's more a undertaking of world-editing, meshes, textures and some scripting than a full on implementation of some fetish like milking.

My goal with this idea is not a SexTec plugin, but something stand-alone that would work nicely along SexTec. Sex Slaves would be just that, collared, in distress and undress, sometimes in bdsm gear. Locked in cages and so on. It's more a undertaking of world-editing, meshes, textures and some scripting than a full on implementation of some fetish like milking.

Ah, right. We were going off topic.

I'm all for a mod that makes the world as grim as it should be. What the world is described as and what we see in-game are completely different things. And it would change your gameplay - I'd find it very hard to turn my back on someone being being raped. However, if I'm playing hard mode, sometimes I might have to let it happen if I know I can't survive the fight. Or mercy-snipe the poor victim. (Although I don't think that would stop them playing with the corpse after the panic is over.)

Oh, could we have some mechanised 'scarecrows' with corpses strapped to them that wave in the wind or something? Maybe with speakers playing stuff like, "Help me!" to lure in well-meaning idiots.

Lore do change.

Fallout 1 and 2: Supermutants retain all sexual characteristics, but the ability to reproduce due to the fact FEV "thinks" human gamete are damaged cells and "fixes" them (They contain only half the necessary DNA. FEV makes them have full DNA and by extension unsuitiable for reproduction). Hell, you could actually bang a super mutant in Fo2. Description made it sound a really rough ride too.

Fallout Tactics(semi-canon): Supermutants again retain all sexual characteristics with females being recognizable. They were also a part of the Master's army, as is they are the same mutties as in Fo1 and Fo2.

Fallout 3: Super mutants in this game are entirely different strain of FEV, mainly it was worked on by Vault 87 residends instead of the one create by the military in Mariposa. The product of this FEV are genderless husks that mutate multiple times durning their lives growing in size(see: Behemoth).

Fallout 4: This ones we know the least about, but what to expect from such a shallow game. Created by the Institute over the last century. They appear somewhat similar to Mariposa strain and also show relatively high intelligence compared to FEV-87. Still there seems to be mental decay over time, as seen with Virgil (which is rather stupid, because they were locked under the ground for 200 years) showing further similarities to Mariposa mutties.

It should be noted they are actually wearing underwear (I mean it, unequip everything from Strong, for example) so genitalia aren't exactly lore-breaking here.

Side note: FEV is actually really unpredictable, going anywhere from making deathclaws out of chameleons and quadrupling sizes of molerats(both were a product of pre-war science, though) through floaters, ghoul-like mutants like Harold and ending on much more intelligent mutants like Master(who has psychic powers and grows more intelligent with every consumed brain) or the pinnacle of super mutant creation, Lieutenant.

Get lorek'd, son.

Lore do change.

Of course it does, I was just trying to be witty by playing off the tagline. And I was making some assumptions on the strain given FO4 is set back on the east coast.

My video card technically doesn't meet the minimum requirements so all naked supermutants are kind of an all-over greenish blur for me... at least the dead naked ones, like the specimen on the Prydwen.

Ah, right. We were going off topic.

I'm all for a mod that makes the world as grim as it should be. What the world is described as and what we see in-game are completely different things. And it would change your gameplay - I'd find it very hard to turn my back on someone being being raped. However, if I'm playing hard mode, sometimes I might have to let it happen if I know I can't survive the fight. Or mercy-snipe the poor victim. (Although I don't think that would stop them playing with the corpse after the panic is over.)

Oh, could we have some mechanised 'scarecrows' with corpses strapped to them that wave in the wind or something? Maybe with speakers playing stuff like, "Help me!" to lure in well-meaning idiots.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm imagining it should be, in FO4 it's just factions of enemies that all do the same. Attack you on sight. And except for Raiders and Super Mutants having some visual cue's to their "evilness" there's little to any difference between them. That's part of the reason why they aren't as ominous as they are meant to be.

That brings me to another Idea, why not have faction specific death scenes? Raiders would toss your head around like it's a football. Super mutants would start gnawing on one of your body parts. Dying and seeing your body being used as meat puppet or meat popsicle? That would give dying more oomph than the current slowmo ragdoll cue in autoload.

Super mutants could have more melee guys headbutting or using body parts as weapons, or meatshields (literally perhaps). Same for raiders, using slaves or kidnap victims as meatshields. Feral ghouls only currently punch and gnaw, should they vomit and spit as an attack. 

That brings me to another Idea, why not have faction specific death scenes? Raiders would toss your head around like it's a football. Super mutants would start gnawing on one of your body parts. Dying and seeing your body being used as meat puppet or meat popsicle? That would give dying more oomph than the current slowmo ragdoll cue in autoload.

Maybe see if someone can put together some voice lines for the enemies mocking you as they walk towards your corpse? Then, after a time, cut to a "YOU ARE DEAD" screen with some art / composed GCI stills (SFM type stuff) of what you described. Easier than animating the scenes.

if this type of static stuff would be changed then corpse piles that are located in multiple places (one very easy in hardware town near diamond city) would by default be totally naked instead of spawning clothes on them.

as response to 

• Faction specific death-scenes, Super Mutants eat, roast, cook you... Raiders use you as their mutilation meat puppet etc,,,

i would say death animations should in general include more brutal/gory options. like if mutant charges you with sledge hammer instead of just spinning or taking part to nasa space program in case physics engine fucks up they would like crush/cut other leg off then when character kneels bashing your head to pieces or if taken longer first crushing shoulders and then head

if enemy is with knife maybe cutting neck causing PC to fall on all fours holding neck struggling for little before falling down.

enemy with longer blade could stab through the player sometimes multiple times + lifiting up during it before player goes limp on blade and falls off

getting arm/leg cut off would result instead off death in short scene where you still have some kind of control but quickly bleed off.

etc etc

and in my opinion EVERY time PC dies during any type of melee it should have 100% change to trigger animations. unlike when PC kills enemies which can happen hundreds of times for every one time PC dies it wont be too common so having it every time would work well. + lots more blood. i know humans should have just below 5 litres but it wont matter for game if you can get nice gorefest.

and in my opinion EVERY time PC dies during any type of melee it should have 100% change to trigger animations. unlike when PC kills enemies which can happen hundreds of times for every one time PC dies it wont be too common so having it every time would work well. + lots more blood. i know humans should have just below 5 litres but it wont matter for game if you can get nice gorefest.

Sort of like the kill animations in Skyrim, except done to the player?

Sort of like the kill animations in Skyrim, except done to the player?

yes. they actually were in skyrim for player too but they procced so rarely that it took me like about 100 hours in before i realized it was a thing (i do not count giants sending you to space as kill animation)

yes. they actually were in skyrim for player too but they procced so rarely that it took me like about 100 hours in before i realized it was a thing (i do not count giants sending you to space as kill animation)

... They do? Damn, I never saw them either. Actually, I might have gotten eaten by a dragon once? But I assumed it only happened for dragons.

That's a good point.

However though, in my opinion of this idea, it's somewhat out of the scope of it. SexTec could handle your defeat or milking plugins. While this idea was to change the commonwealth itself, in terms of static objects and faction AI. To take the unspoken undertone of the world and give it an Rated R upgrade. Like Supermutants, who have bags of human meat laying around, so they eat them? Then why not show that more?  Replace the bags of red blobs and what looks vaguely like a foot with actual half eaten body parts. (Also I don't think Super Mutants just eat humans). Like how Raiders are expceptionally vicious bandits, who like to mutilate their victims and decorate their camps with mutilated bodies. Yet you never see a (barely) living victim outside of quest targets. Their viciousness would go beyond mutilation, they'll make a game out of destroying anything that comes their way. Be it human, ghoul, synth, bot, super mutant... and sometimes that vicousness would be sexual in nature. And synths? Who wouldn't go "Let's have sex with it", if they learn of nearly human "androids"?

Honestly, I'm in all agreement to the likes of such, the whole defeat thing was something funny that came to mind. However, I do think the likes of, not just static placements would be cool too, though It may just be out of your scope. In one of the schools, there's a huge lower level with a cage and some dead folks in it, when you go down there? Low and behold a Deathclaw. It does not take a genius to figure out Raiders throw settlers down there to watch them get wrecked by the Deathclaw for shits and giggles. On a personal note, it brings more to the table to actually see such, than the likes, to see the outcome of what was insinuated. 

However, your goal is still a noble one nonetheless, the same school had an entire body pile of corpses for you to look once you enter the mainhall. Mass slaughter of people is a raider thing, just as eating people. Strong likes it if you cannibalize too. If it's just static placements though, you may not require C.K. for it yeah? 

Does anyone else get the feeling that there were a lot of obvious "modder opportunities" in this game.  From the "Build it your way" towns and the aforementioned background textures in supermutant and raider camps, to the perks like intimidate that let you give "commands" to enemies.  

More than any game I've ever played, this one seems like the basic game came out with "please mod me" points.  There are so many points that scream "we would have put this in here, but the censors would murder us, and we know it will be the first thing the modding community does."

All that makes me wonder why it didn't ship with the modding tools on release.

Archived