Unethical Deeds conversion to Fallout 3

18mcclearya

I just tried it, and it MAY (emphasis not added(but seriously, it probably won't work)) work.  I expected it to shoot itself, but Fallout 3 booted up, AND didn't instantly CTD. ​​ ​So, it may yet jump off a bridge, but if I could make a .ini file (or control the default settings in a way as to make them actually work without the MCM, since that's a moot point), I may have success.  Or, tomm434, you're right, and I'm going to fail (the more likely scenario.)

I just tried it, and it MAY (emphasis not added(but seriously, it probably won't work)) work.  I expected it to shoot itself, but Fallout 3 booted up, AND didn't instantly CTD. ​​ ​So, it may yet jump off a bridge, but if I could make a .ini file (or control the default settings in a way as to make them actually work without the MCM, since that's a moot point), I may have success.  Or, tomm434, you're right, and I'm going to fail (the more likely scenario.)

The scripts in Unethical Deeds are coded in a way Fallout 3 simply cannot read. It's impossible to back port it.

Archived