Sexout mods for gay male PCs?

AstorReinhardt

I've done some searching and came up with two.

Sexout Sex and Sexout Assault.

Pretty slim pickings.

Any other mods that are for gay males?

What I would really like is some sort of mod that has you become a slave...they have them for females but I didn't see support for male characters.

sorry but there aren't many mods of that kind because most of the modders are straight as a ruler (including myself). If you're stubborn person you could learn modding and make your own homosexual focused mod

Pretty slim pickings.

What I would really like is some sort of mod that has you become a slave...they have them for females but I didn't see support for male characters.

I believe you could edit straight mods and simply remove gender checking...  It shouldn't be that hard, I hope.

Pretty slim pickings.

While it is still in very early stages, t's SOIntimacy can/will feature gay NPCs. Since he's reworking it now, it doesn't have all of its features yet and should be used with caution (not on your main game). The documentation isn't up yet either, so you'd have to read the thread to get an idea what you are supposed to do.

It's a framework mod that adds a relationship/stalking/prostitution system to the game. It is completely dynamic (every NPC gets assigned semi-random stats (based on factions, alignment, disposition, etc) in every game and you can include almost every NPC in it. It honors the settings you set in the SexoutNG MCM menu. So if you have 70% gay, 20% bi and 10% straight NPCs, the system will assign orientation according to it. I think you could even crank it up to 100% gay and everyone (should) be gay. Every NPC feels differently strong about their sexuality, so orientation isn't set in stone either, if you are persistent.

We certainly wouldn't have a problem with more diverse content here. If you (or anyone else for that matter) want to take up the mantle and want to make a sex mod featuring only male gay content, you'd be welcome to do so. 

Hmm, just set everyone to -1 (gay) in SexoutNG. In Sexout Assault you can set it to only allow gay sex. And in SexoutNG/ Sexout Spunk, you can set your sex type preference (oral, vaginal, anal) by percentage. Finally, with Sexout MCM Animation Picker, you can block animations that are not "appropriate" for your gamestyle.

But yes, so far there is very little (no?) story-based mod for LGBT's. The closest thing to it will be Sexout Intimacy (formerly Sexout Dynamic Relationship Layer), which is being completely overhauled by t3589 feverishly as we speak.

Talking about "straight" players - I am straight female and I prefer to watch male/male acts in my game (I love males and not interested in females, stange thing for girl isn't it? :D ).

The easiest way is to edit "straight" mods and remove gender condition. Ot just change it to male (even easier - just search for condition "if player=female" in scripts and remove two letters ;) ).

Archived