Body Texture Issues

Monosterius

Did you install all the Required mods? 'Cause at the bottom of that mod page it says like 20 different mods it depends on:

So do you have all those plus all their dependencies? My first guess would be, of course, that you forgot to install one of those needed mods. Or maybe you missed a dependency one of those needed mods had? Maybe!?

I rechecked every mod and I had everything installed, along with all their dependencies. Although I still get a "Some items have been removed" or something around those lines before I load a save game. Then the aforementioned images are what I get. I could post a list of all my mods if you'd like.

Try going into a small location breezehome if you own it or balthazars shop in whiterun, save the game, then go to racemenu, from there scroll all the way to the right on the top menu options till you hit the tabs dealing with tattoos and such, start with the body ones and reset them to default, one of them should get you back to the normal textures.

I am not capable of going into game at present or would tell you just what to do.

Archived