Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

I wanted to share some screenshot using the Aradia Gold Lady out of boredom. It was pretty much me thinking to myself saying "heck why not". lol

tumblr_nhilpckbsF1tczcoso1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhilpckbsF1tczcoso4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhilpckbsF1tczcoso5_r1_1280.jpg

Dude can you please help me T~T

I want to post my screenshots the exact way you did here but I don't know how, plz help T~T

@ Garnet:    Just beautiful!  How did you achieve the face and body textures??

@Karpet:  TYTY!

@Everyone:  Please show your Girls in Leo's conversions...it's cool!

Well I didn't do much to be honest but if you like to know.

Face:

- I use RANs HeadMesh Variant type B

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7127/?

- The Eyes of Beauty but that more of a optional thing since most people have there favorite type of eyes or what eyes you like the most.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

The for the rest for face wise I pretty much mess with it when I created my character. As well no I didn't use Enhanced Character Edit or EcE for short.

Skin textures:

- I didn't use any other skin texture after installing the chsbhc v3-t. Personally like the skin as it is so I didn't really need to add a skin texture mod. Overall skin texture wise will fall to into personal taste

As well if you are wondering if I use any enb to get that look as well since some enb can change your character's looks. The answer to that is no I didn't use any enb since my laptop can't really handle enbs. lol

I wanted to share some screenshot using the Aradia Gold Lady out of boredom. It was pretty much me thinking to myself saying "heck why not". lol

I want to post my screenshots the exact way you did here but I don't know how, plz help T~T

I usually do screenshots like this out of fun when I get bored. But most of the time to me it just having fun making screenshot but thats just me. To answer your question I can't fully say since other people use different methods in terms of light, location, light mods, enb mods, pose mods, etc. Since I don't have a super crazy pc to handle enb mods I went for more of a optional for those that can't use enbs.

- Dynavision (good for those that can't use enbs):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12525/?

- Random pose mods (please keep in mind some pose mods can crash your game upon loading a save and as well this is a optional)

The rest I can't really say since I don't really keep track on most mods I use  when do screenshots. I know there are a few mods I use for my screenshots but I can't really remember so i apologize. Other then that in my opinion its pretty much up to the person on how they want to do their screenshots. As for screenshots that use enb mods I can't really say since again my laptop can't handle enb.

I usually do screenshots like this out of fun when I get bored. But most of the time to me it just having fun making screenshot but thats just me. To answer your question I can't fully say since other people use different methods in terms of light, location, light mods, enb mods, pose mods, etc. Since I don't have a super crazy pc to handle enb mods I went for more of a optional for those that can't use enbs.

- Random pose mods (please keep in mind some pose mods can crash your game upon loading a save and as well this is a optional)

The rest I can't really say since I don't really keep track on most mods I use  when do screenshots. I know there are a few mods I use for my screenshots but I can't really remember so i apologize. Other then that in my opinion its pretty much up to the person on how they want to do their screenshots. As for screenshots that use enb mods I can't really say since again my laptop can't handle enb.

XD

Sorry man that isn't what I meant

I meant I want to UPLOAD them on this post the exact way you did with the "spoiler" thing that I click to view the image, that's what I want help with

(How can I post my own screenshots on this post so you guys can view them)

Plz T~T

Ooooh well then you know that icon on that looks like a box with a green line in the middle (special BBCode) next to the "Font" top left. side. When you have the picture (or texts) selected go to that icon then there will be a list. On that list it will show a "spoiler" and you click on that. After selecting "spoiler" click ok then ok again. Then you you are done.

Ok that's one part of my question lol the other part is that every time I click on "add reply" when i'm done it then says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

So wtf do I do then, i'm new at this sorry -.-

What I do: I take my .jpg pic and drag it into the box (then I do the BBCode thing)

What am I doing wrong?

XD

Sorry man that isn't what I meant

I meant I want to UPLOAD them on this post the exact way you did with the "spoiler" thing that I click to view the image, that's what I want help with

(How can I post my own screenshots on this post so you guys can view them)

Plz T~T

Ooooh now i feel stupid lol.

"Upload pics"

- As for the "upload" part I upload my pictures on tumblr or photobucket. (you can use other sites that can upload pictures) 

- Then copy the URL of the image you wanted

- then open the image icon (its under the smile face)

- paste the URL on that

- then click ok

"For the Spoilers"

- Select the picture (or text) you wanted to use spoilers for

- When the picture (or text) is selected go to the icon that looks like a box with a green line in the middle (special BBCode) next to "Font" on the top left.

- Open that icon and there will be a list that will have a Spoiler option.

- Click on spoiler then ok and then ok again

- You done.

I hope this helps 

Meet my character Hydra:

tumblr_nhkfl0rL7C1u7qmboo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhkfl0rL7C1u7qmboo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhkfl0rL7C1u7qmboo3_1280.jpg

I like the eyes and the glowing neck collar. xD Also which tattoo is that? 

The best part is no one can create her the exact way I did here because she's from the Succubus Race mod but from an older version that had different faceparts than the newer one right now.

But these are 1 year old pics so I can remember very few used here but since i'm a genius:

Tattoo: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35677/?

Collar: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/? (somewhere in there)

Background: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? (outside somewhere)

Yeah so anyway more pics :P

tumblr_nhkxy8XAl21u7qmboo1_1280.jpg

I got banned on the nexus for attempting to upload this one on Halloween XD

tumblr_nhkxy8XAl21u7qmboo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhkxy8XAl21u7qmboo3_1280.jpg