Need help. Wanna create a mod.

Hello! 

I have some really good and cool ideas for mods for Skyrim. I do not know where and how to begin creating them. It is of course adult related mods that i want to create. And before you ask, yes, Sexlab is also going to be one of the mods connected to my idea :D. If anyone out there knows how to start the mods, and know which programmes there are good for the "adult type mod", I would really appreciate it. And yes I am a noob to modding, so please prepare for my ignorance.

Please help if you got the time  :D

Hello @mkkmkmk10,

Be sure you understand how to install and run the Creation Kit.

Start viewing the tutorials on YouTube about how to create a basic mod, how to create NPCs, dialogues, quests.

Do some testing for basic items BEFORE starting a real mod.

Be a friend of TES5Edit. For real mods it is a mandatory tool to be sure everything is fine.

Have a bookmark on www.creationkit.com. It is a wonderful resource.

Do some reverse engineering of simple mods you like, to understand how they do things.

Ask for help here if you wish to know how to do special stuff (e.g. how can I start a sexlab anim that will use a spacial animation or a tag? How can I condition a dialogue with a variable that I define inside my quest? etc.) You usually get a lot of help from the members of LoversLab.

Hello @mkkmkmk10,

Be sure you understand how to install and run the Creation Kit.

Start viewing the tutorials on YouTube about how to create a basic mod, how to create NPCs, dialogues, quests.

Do some testing for basic items BEFORE starting a real mod.

Be a friend of TES5Edit. For real mods it is a mandatory tool to be sure everything is fine.

Have a bookmark on www.creationkit.com. It is a wonderful resource.

Do some reverse engineering of simple mods you like, to understand how they do things.

Ask for help here if you wish to know how to do special stuff (e.g. how can I start a sexlab anim that will use a spacial animation or a tag? How can I condition a dialogue with a variable that I define inside my quest? etc.) You usually get a lot of help from the members of LoversLab.

Thank you! Im really happy for your post :D Would you mind if i maybe asked you something about modding in the future? :)

Not a problem.

I will answer for everything I know.

My main ability is scripting. But I know more or less all the objects and event you can use and how they interact with each other.

The things I am not good at are meshes.

Don't ask me how to do things with Blender of 3DStudio. I have no idea about how these tools work.

Not a problem.

My main ability is scripting. But I know more or less all the objects and event you can use and how they interact with each other.

Don't ask me how to do things with Blender of 3DStudio. I have no idea about how these tools work.

Thanks! My ideas does not involve any textures. At least not many. Im pretty sure that it is only scripting, coding and programming ^^

Im really glad for your help :D it means alot!

Not a problem.

I actually created a post with my idea, if you want to take a look at it, and help me in any way, i would be really thankful. The post is here. If you already know a mod of this type, I would be really happy to hear it too.

Archived