Need help to find a mod

Hello.

Im kind of in need of a mod, currently. 

Short description (If you know Puppet Master)

The mod im in need of, is a mod similar to the other mod called Puppet Master. I do not need as many options as this mod have, but i dont mind having them. The only problem with this mod, is that only 5 "puppets" can be active at the same time, but I want to have more :D

Long Description:

This is what the mod should contain:

-A spell to cast on an NPC. The spell should make the NPC follow you, but not be specified as a follower. And more NPCs should be able to follow me at once.

-The spell should be able to break combat

-When the NPC follows me, I would like just a couple of dialog options: "Show me your equipment" (I will have to be able to fully strip the NPC when accessing their equipment, and deciding what to wear), A "I need you to do something" option. This option, is where you can tell the NPC/follower to Attack, wait a place that you decide, steal, open doors and more. And of course the: "I dont want you anymore" option :D

I don't care if I have more dialog options, but these three is what i need.

-The option to have sex with the NPC (sexlab)

-I dont really care if the mod breaks quests or not when i use the spell. 

-Also the amount of the NPCs following me should be unlimited (Or very high)

I would really be happy if anyone could help me with this problem. So if you find or have found any mods which contains all of my needs, or is close to contain all the needs, I would really like to hear all of your suggestions

Please help xD

-A spell to cast on an NPC. The spell should make the NPC follow you, but not be specified as a follower. And more NPCs should be able to follow me at once.

-When the NPC follows me, I would like just a couple of dialog options: "Show me your equipment" (I will have to be able to fully strip the NPC when accessing their equipment, and deciding what to wear), A "I need you to do something" option. This option, is where you can tell the NPC/follower to Attack, wait a place that you decide, steal, open doors and more. And of course the: "I dont want you anymore" option :D

I would really be happy if anyone could help me with this problem. So if you find or have found any mods which contains all of my needs, or is close to contain all the needs, I would really like to hear all of your suggestions

Please help xD

The spell is easy to create in the CK, the Magic Effect that you will add to it will start the scripts to do the rest

To have "pseudo-followers" you can:

1) Define them as follower (add to a faction and use SetPlayerTeammate()) - They will behave exactly as followers

2) Create a scene in your main (invisible) quest, add a bunch of ReferenceAlias to Actors, use a single package for each actor in the scene that will never terminate and will have as action "Travel" and as destination the player (300 range is ok to avoid cluttering) - This option will put an upper limit to the max number of puppets

3) Do all via scripting, adding the mentioned package using ActorUtils.AddpackageOverride(actor, package) - This may break some quests and it is a little bit more difficult to implement but is an option

About the dialogues you can create a dialogue in your quest with all the branches and topics you need. You just have to condition the topics correctly to have the dialogues possible ONLY for your puppets. 

Some idea about the dialogue actions:

Show me your equipment -> Pretty impossible to do dynamic user interfaces. You may want to use the standard follower option to exchange items. Or you can simply strip the NPC of all the items you decide (maybe configurable in a MCM page). Use the SexLab function to strip the actor. It will remember the items so you can redress the NPC if you wish.

Wait here -> As told before for the puppets: or you do a scene (but in this case will be pretty hard to move the NPC from the previous scene to the new one), or you call again the ActorUtils.addPackageOvveride and add a "DoNothing" package that will never terminate. Be aware that the NPC may disappear from the cell if the player moves to a different cell. You have to handle this case. If oyu use the standard follower commands this option will arrive by default.

Need to do something. -> This is exactly what the normal follower does. So why you need to redevelop it again??? Just set your puppet as follower. Do you want to rebuild it? Good luck.

Have sex -> just call the appropriate SexLab function in the TopicFragment. SexLab.QuickStart(PlayerRef, akSpeaker, "")

If you really want an high number of potential follower then avoid the scenes and go directly with AddPackageOvveride. Personally I don't think more than a couple of dozen of NPCs following you is a good idea. The coding ccan be easy up to 128 NPCs, if you want more then the code will be more complex and prone to errors. And I am pretty sure you will get a CDT because you will bypass the memory limit for all the faces/armors textures that have to be loaded in a cell.

Please help xD

The spell is easy to create in the CK, the Magic Effect that you will add to it will start the scripts to do the rest

To have "pseudo-followers" you can:

1) Define them as follower (add to a faction and use SetPlayerTeammate()) - They will behave exactly as followers

2) Create a scene in your main (invisible) quest, add a bunch of ReferenceAlias to Actors, use a single package for each actor in the scene that will never terminate and will have as action "Travel" and as destination the player (300 range is ok to avoid cluttering) - This option will put an upper limit to the max number of puppets

3) Do all via scripting, adding the mentioned package using ActorUtils.AddpackageOverride(actor, package) - This may break some quests and it is a little bit more difficult to implement but is an option

About the dialogues you can create a dialogue in your quest with all the branches and topics you need. You just have to condition the topics correctly to have the dialogues possible ONLY for your puppets. 

Some idea about the dialogue actions:

Show me your equipment -> Pretty impossible to do dynamic user interfaces. You may want to use the standard follower option to exchange items. Or you can simply strip the NPC of all the items you decide (maybe configurable in a MCM page). Use the SexLab function to strip the actor. It will remember the items so you can redress the NPC if you wish.

Wait here -> As told before for the puppets: or you do a scene (but in this case will be pretty hard to move the NPC from the previous scene to the new one), or you call again the ActorUtils.addPackageOvveride and add a "DoNothing" package that will never terminate. Be aware that the NPC may disappear from the cell if the player moves to a different cell. You have to handle this case. If oyu use the standard follower commands this option will arrive by default.

Need to do something. -> This is exactly what the normal follower does. So why you need to redevelop it again??? Just set your puppet as follower. Do you want to rebuild it? Good luck.

Have sex -> just call the appropriate SexLab function in the TopicFragment. SexLab.QuickStart(PlayerRef, akSpeaker, "")

If you really want an high number of potential follower then avoid the scenes and go directly with AddPackageOvveride. Personally I don't think more than a couple of dozen of NPCs following you is a good idea. The coding ccan be easy up to 128 NPCs, if you want more then the code will be more complex and prone to errors. And I am pretty sure you will get a CDT because you will bypass the memory limit for all the faces/armors textures that have to be loaded in a cell.

Thanks! I'll check it all out someday :D It means alot! x)

Archived