Crashing during Michelle Cutscene

XXmoodzXX

Not without a load order we can't it's hard to tell what is doing what if we don't even know what you have installed into your game. When using this mod it is best to play it with the least amount of mods as possible as there are many mods that conflict with this and there are many mods that are not listed that conflict with it.

Are you wearing anything before the cut screen starts if so try removing the clothes as that can cause problems at times when a cut scene is trying to start. 

keeps saying im posting a link so this will be my second post to get rid of it

my load order originally was

1. oblivion.

2.alternate start.revamped(tried not using it, but ended up teleporting to the prision where you first start the game)

3. eyja

4. knights

5. dlcshiveringisles

6.vtoys

I tried using just 1,5, and 6 and it still crashed

the only mods i have are the romancing eyja quest that i disabled, hgec body, and femaleeyecandy body replacer

loading using osbee or whatever its called

when the sex scene happens, the room will be bright, then the lights will be off, then on again, until i go to the anvil screen. click ok. the music begins to play and then crashes.

Archived