animations interrupted

Hi everybody, i have a strange issue, ths is my 1st post but not a new user of sexout, i mean i played it several and reading instructions, faq, etc... so i think i dont forgot any data/meshes or file... and i assume my load order is not bad , but still there are a problem: sometimes (only sometimes, normally all works fine) the player freezes after finished a sex act and should start the next... but dont start, just freeze and i cannot do nothing. This happens in 2 places: in the prision when all gang may bang the player (after serveral tries and talking the npc from another position i finally get the scene done entirel) and the second place is with the dogs of Violet, the raider (again, i tried several times and only 1 get the scen without freeze)

So if anyone can explain why happens that or how can i resolve it (without erase the progress in sexout quests, preferently) i will give lot of thanks, and if there is anyone who knows a command console to reset the freezed player or animation, maybe could be usefull too.

Thx

--------------------------
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Companion Core.esm
[X] NosCo Companion System.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] More Perks for Companions.esm
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm
[X] RobCo Certified.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] HumanTrafficking.esm
[X] SlaveJail Reloaded.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] Alternative Start.esp
[X] KillableKids.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
[X] PortableCampsite.esp
[X] SleepHeath.esp
[X] LightSaber.esp
[X] dressup.esp
[X] Oblivion Conversions Merged.esp
[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[X] t3bbarmor.esp
[X] RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] Real Weapon Names.esp
[X] Max Level 50.esp
[X] ExtraSPECIAL.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] SlaveJail Reloaded - HumanTrafficking.esp
[X] SlaveJail Reloaded - Quests.esp
[X] Perk Every Level No Cap v2.esp
[X] Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp
[X] April+May.esp
[X] Trade&Hire.esp
[X] High Times.esp
[X] Sit Anywhere.esp
[X] More Real-World Chem Names - v2.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[X] Sexout Certified.esp
[X] SexoutASB.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] HumanTraffickingEX.esp
[X] SexoutAftermath.esp
[X] SexoutAssassin.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutResolutions.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutWillow.esp
[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] Animated Sleeping.esp
[X] Slumber Party.esp
[X] RaestlozPCIdles.esp
[X] FONVWestern.esp
[X] FONVTona.esp
[X] FONVNami.esp
[X] HY_WasteWar2.esp
[X] FONVFate.esp
[X] FONVAyumi.esp
[X] FONVMoon.esp
[X] RaiderChains.esp
[X] change appearance 3.esp
[X] SlaveJail v2.esp
[X] CatPaws 2.0.esp
[X] I5K-TVReplacerLPtopless.esp
[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
[X] SexoutLactation.esp
[X] SexoutPregDebug.esp
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] Dynamic Third Person Camera.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] FNV-PC idles.esp
[X] RealSmokes.esp
[X] RSCR-CaravanCommonFix.esp
[X] RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
[X] Melon Knight BnB.esp
[X] Pink Tactical Princess BnB.esp
[X] MyClothWorld01.esp
[X] Skull Goddess Armor Expanded.esp
[X] AllConsoleCommands.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Ok i dont know if anyone else have the same issue but after several tries i dont know yet whats happening at all... but maybe matters the exact place where the player are when the dialog start, cause i trien since differents spots and i get the differents broken animation, sometimes freeze after the first dog, sometimes after the 2nd, the third...  finally if you talk violet from the iron that works like a little bridget, not in top of it, with luck all animations succed.... sometimes maybe help push the button to end an animation prematurely... is not a big solution but maybe helps somebody.

Still id like know if anyone know what is the problem exactly or better solution.... and a command console to reset a sexout animation, if there is any.

Look in the download area for the SexoutNG beta. Download that and try it out.

First place,

¡¡¡it works!!! ¡¡Thanks so much!! all animations played without issues! (now i can keep playing nice)

I have still just two things that bother me a little since the begining, and surely this thread is not for these subjects, but i throw my questions anyway so maybe anyone could help...

1) when i try to fck some creatures there still arent animation (Example: the player can fck the Violet dogs via dialogue neither raping, only when violet lets do it talking to her or when i wait/sleep near to them, so they can rape the character and this way the animation works. The same happens with supermutants town... and cant complete the lv 4 prostitution cause when talk to them for sex there isn animation, and dont count.  Again, sleeping or waiting near to them makes sometimes the supermutants rape the charater, and this way the animation happens (so i know that i haven miss these files)

2) Every time i load a saved games, it spend so much!! between 5-6 minutes... i guess the more mods i have more time will be required, but i think i havent too much mods and i like all them so... There is any mod or way to reduce the loading time???

Thanks again for the help!

1. I don't really understand what you mean here, but you can't fuck animals or any non-humans -- they can only fuck you. We don't have any "person fucks dog/mutant/whatever" animations. It's possible whatever mod you're using to try to initiate sex is broken.

2. Earlier betas were causing pretty bad save bloat. If you load a game and then save it with the latest beta, future loads of that file should be much faster.

1. I don't really understand what you mean here, but you can't fuck animals or any non-humans -- they can only fuck you. We don't have any "person fucks dog/mutant/whatever" animations. It's possible whatever mod you're using to try to initiate sex is broken.

2. Earlier betas were causing pretty bad save bloat. If you load a game and then save it with the latest beta, future loads of that file should be much faster.

Thanks again for the Help!!! (anyway maybe something should be done with it, cause the player need fuck 10 or 15 supermutants to get complete the lv4 of prostitution [the messages that appears in the left up corner in the screen], but i guess isnt matter too much.

(i just thought that i have something working wrong).

My two questions get solved then ¡and pretty fast may i say!

Sorry for the lenguaje cause im not english, but i wanna give you all modders and moderators of this page my best congratulations, you are mading an awesome work in awesome games, and they invites to play one time and another.

Archived