Milk rape mods?

shadow2k

Are there mods focused on taking a female player's milk when she is raped?  For instance, before (or maybe alternatively to) being actually fucked, the enemies will milk the player and put milk jugs in their inventory, or maybe drop them on the ground nearby.  I think I saw animations that would fit somewhere, though I can't remember where.  I already have mods that allow milking, I'm just curious if there are any that focus on milking during rape.

Guest privateuser99

i dont know, butt fdbb //faites des bebes mod//, which i develop, allows you to suck npcs or be sucked. // i mean version beta 14 last edit

Guest privateuser99

in fdbb milk can infect you too with vampirism or lycanthropy...

sperm infections can be turned.... v and l not, as they are special effects to spare this milk becouse is extra effective but makes you a vampire.....

ofcourse to special milk you need vampire or werewolf female or npc.

I wouldn't take it that far, though that might be neat.  Mainly just milking animations during rape.  It'd be interesting if it added an item to the game too.  Maybe they are in an animation pack and I just havent encountered them yet.  I'll try fdbb when I feel like taking the time to install it, it seems like it will take some work and might screw up things.

Guest privateuser99

I wouldn't take it that far, though that might be neat.  Mainly just milking animations during rape.  It'd be interesting if it added an item to the game too.  Maybe they are in an animation pack and I just havent encountered them yet.  I'll try fdbb when I feel like taking the time to install it, it seems like it will take some work and might screw up things.

screws up not, but max 3 minutes to setup as you wish, and 5-10 as like perfect.

as you can change almost every aspect milk regen, extract, type, breasts...., rape aspects, random sex aspects, female nodes/weight scaling, belly inflation, and SYSTEM UPDATE TIME - thats very important//if you found npc that wasnt updated you have to wait, or edit that time. //every set of settings for all types - own female, male , creature settings

in latest update it updates before update again until it finds any npcs ///so you can have max for example 50, found 15, so it stops at 15, and restart update sequence //including you//, instead of continuting to 50. i have done this small optimalization.

and of couse fdbb stores that global settings as skyrim engine global values, so they are saved directly in save game.

If you have Milk Mod Economy and you rig rapes to play the breast feeding animation from NSAP, the NPC that milks you gets a buff.

That's about as close as I think you're going to get unless someone can hook into SoulGem Oven II's Milking routine as SGO-II already has NPCs dropping milk bottles.

Guest privateuser99

What's NSAP?  I'm not familiar with all of the mods yet, there's a bunch.

i have same feeling about a lot of mods.

its why i made own..... and on my pc after sexlab + sos only one main. // + vannila armor chang, talk armor change

now i am too reimaging mannequins //just script, to allow place whatever on them//

i have same feeling about a lot of mods.

its why i made own..... and on my pc after sexlab + sos only one main. // + vannila armor chang, talk armor change

now i am too reimaging mannequins //just script, to allow place whatever on them//

I don't mind it, it's fun to explore the forums and find new mods to become familiar with.  There are so many great ones, it's nice to just take your time and discover them all.

NSAP = Non-SexLab Animation Pack

Here's a LINK for ya. :)

Thanks!  This looks interesting.  I'll give it a shot.

Archived