The Sims 3 Animated Woohoo problem

phil9988

Hello !

I am glad I have found this topic to speak more about my Kicker's animation troubles I have got. I play my sims 3 fully in French .

Yesterday I followed the steps suggested me here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36728-sims-3-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1266843

As you see I've got animations with 0 poses , everything started with AW_

Does it normal?

Then I placed all my spicy packages in a separate folder in the Mods files (maybe I should not do that?)

Plus for the animations I've still got troubles , it's maybe because I did not deleted my package files.So I don't really speak about my problems as long as I did not clean my folder.

Anyways, I show you the problem just in case somebody wants to add something I still ignore please feel free to do it, I am tired of fixing these troubles,even if I am glad I've a bit understand better this mod.

post-796404-0-01688100-1438516452_thumb.jpg

post-796404-0-81914300-1438516491_thumb.jpg

post-796404-0-69964700-1438516665_thumb.jpg

Hello !

I am glad I have found this topic to speak more about my Kicker's animation troubles I have got. I play my sims 3 fully in French .

Yesterday I followed the steps suggested me here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36728-sims-3-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1266843

Does it normal?

Then I placed all my spicy packages in a separate folder in the Mods files (maybe I should not do that?)

Plus for the animations I've still got troubles , it's maybe because I did not deleted my package files.So I don't really speak about my problems as long as I did not clean my folder.

Anyways, I show you the problem just in case somebody wants to add something I still ignore please feel free to do it, I am tired of fixing these troubles,even if I am glad I've a bit understand better this mod.

don't type in the aw its just a reference as you can see from the working ones the AW is not there

Hello !

Does it normal?

Hi x-Bee;
I know you loves Pics to learn!Ok,I will help you out by this Way.
Pic 1 shows my Documentary Folder of the Sims3,and thus it should look,before you Start
a new Game.You see,all my Cache-Files are deleted.Do the same!
Pic 2 shows my Mod Folder inside.And now we look into the Folders.
Pic 3 shows my Override Folder.You see,I have all essential one over again divides!
Now we have a Look in the Animated Woohoo Folder.There are the Things inside which you need,to play with this
Mod correctly.
Pic 4 shows my Animated Woohoo Folder;
Now we came to the KinkyWorld-Mod.
Pic 5 shows my Oniki Mod Folder;
All Files are available here on Board,because the Oniki Build 2.53 is only available for Patreons.You can get it here;
https://www.patreon.com/onikikay?ty=c
Try it out and Decides itself whether you are up to Date,or a little bit behind limps.
Your Pic 3 show us a broken Custom Content Outfit,find them and deletes it!
In the Game you must all Animations-Packs activate,via Pie-Menue of the Mod.Klick your Simmie and see the Mod-Settings.
Go to Add PositionsList and type in for Example for the AW-Mod;
Amra72_Positions,or Lady666_Animations and so on.
For the KinkyWorld make the Same,but type in for Example;
KW_Amra72_Positions,or KW_Lady666_Animations and so on.
When you all do so,now you are right to use all the great Animations to were given us by Amra72,Lady666,TheMaster,ect.
I hope this will you help out.
mfg

post-561833-0-11304700-1438623768_thumb.jpg

post-561833-0-31841400-1438623835_thumb.jpg

post-561833-0-41193700-1438623902_thumb.jpg

post-561833-0-80759200-1438623932_thumb.jpg

post-561833-0-34483900-1438623988_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
lungpaul : don't type in the aw its just a reference as you can see from the working ones the AW is not there

Lungpaul : I did not type aything in fact at that time.I just explored the mod.Thank you for making me noticing this hint anyways.It's important.

Hello !

Does it normal?

Hi x-Bee;

I know you loves Pics to learn!Ok,I will help you out by this Way.

Pic 1 shows my Documentary Folder of the Sims3,and thus it should look,before you Start

a new Game.You see,all my Cache-Files are deleted.Do the same!

Pic 2 shows my Mod Folder inside.And now we look into the Folders.

Pic 3 shows my Override Folder.You see,I have all essential one over again divides!

Now we have a Look in the Animated Woohoo Folder.There are the Things inside which you need,to play with this

Mod correctly.

Pic 4 shows my Animated Woohoo Folder;

Now we came to the KinkyWorld-Mod.

Pic 5 shows my Oniki Mod Folder;

All Files are available here on Board,because the Oniki Build 2.53 is only available for Patreons.You can get it here;

https://www.patreon.com/onikikay?ty=c

Try it out and Decides itself whether you are up to Date,or a little bit behind limps.

Your Pic 3 show us a broken Custom Content Outfit,find them and deletes it!

In the Game you must all Animations-Packs activate,via Pie-Menue of the Mod.Klick your Simmie and see the Mod-Settings.

Go to Add PositionsList and type in for Example for the AW-Mod;

Amra72_Positions,or Lady666_Animations and so on.

For the KinkyWorld make the Same,but type in for Example;

KW_Amra72_Positions,or KW_Lady666_Animations and so on.

When you all do so,now you are right to use all the great Animations to were given us by Amra72,Lady666,TheMaster,ect.

I hope this will you help out.

mfg

My apologizes for my very late answer , I am not often connected here.*Happy belated new year *

You know me well , just because English is not my native language , pictures helps me a lot to guide me .I know I am a troublemaker with my language barrier.You are patient with me and I am very thankful.

Thank you for everything you did for me and all the team here.I will follow this tutorial right now because I recently redone my package folder and I need to make order in my spicy files, I tested the animations I got directly with the sims pie menu I don't have anymore the mod menu as before.  I see wrong thing once again when I test them on my sim self (woohoo alone) on the chair and on the bed , I don't get the correct female animations as before the clean for self masturbing, she acts like she has got a penis (very funny but strange). I surely missed steps.I had to delete a lot of package files that are double installed with sims3pack.I surely delete a lot of my animations and bring mess in them.So I need to read back everything.

About the oniki's animations and kinky mod I can't have it because my sunset valley is inhabited with 70's people so it's too big for it.And my computer is old.I got crash for nothing sometimes despite the nrass mods.And there are some stuffs I don't really like.Fortunately we can disabled them.But perhaps for my computer it could be harmful so I rather don't get it.

for the outfit in fact Wyona (the woman) hides her intimates but I don't know why I don't remember  ..perhaps I did not allowed my sims to woohoo naked with the woohooer (Nrass) or she can't stay naked in public (I have to check her traits because I got a lot of sims I don't know them by heart ) at that time.I can't tell u more for now.

Normally other couples are fully nacked and I had no problems after fixing it like this except for sims who can'"t stay publicky naked.

I was successful after all the help to fix it .But now it starts to be messy once again.

I'm having trouble making  Animated Woohoo work on the HIdden Springs world. The mod works fine on everyother world however I can only woohoo solo on this world. I'v tried it with multiple sims including the sims that are native to Hidden Springs. Anyone else have this problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I just installed Kickers Animated Woohoo  2.05 and my game has stopped loading

I have placed it in Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3/ Mods / Packages

I have taken out all other mods and still it is not loading, I get "Sims 3 has stopped working" error

What can I do?

I have tried  deleted the cache files but still doesn't work.

Guest Imdeadpoolbiatch

Hi I just installed Kickers Animated Woohoo  2.05 and my game has stopped loading

I have placed it in Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3/ Mods / Packages

I have taken out all other mods and still it is not loading, I get "Sims 3 has stopped working" error

What can I do?

I have tried  deleted the cache files but still doesn't work.

Uhhh... Seems that you lost your game, dude. tsc tsc, try a new game, game over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I have a problem with mods for kinky world ;( when i installed this mods they dont work in game. Other mods works by they dont. I did this as Jezabeel described but mods still dont work. I have a 1.67 version game.  Sorry for my english ;p

post-1096465-0-52291100-1457269155_thumb.jpg

post-1096465-0-08372300-1457269156_thumb.png

post-1096465-0-08990700-1457269157_thumb.png

post-1096465-0-07572800-1457269158_thumb.png

post-1096465-0-08685200-1457269159_thumb.png

post-1096465-0-07763200-1457269160_thumb.png

What exactly isn't working?

It doesn't look like you have the OKW animations installed. That looks more like the set up for abimated woohoo.

I don't even see the actual mod in your mods folder.

And please tell me you didn't merge animation files.

All the packages in your Mods folder needs to go in the Packages folder.

And you should start organizing your Mods. Sliders in a sliders folderm animations in an animations folder. I have my adult mods separated into AW and KW folders. Example

The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages > AW

Hi 

I have a problem with mods for kinky world ;( when i installed this mods they dont work in game. Other mods works by they dont. I did this as Jezabeel described but mods still dont work. I have a 1.67 version game.  Sorry for my english ;p

I don't see the KW files either but all those package files are supposed to be in the pakages folder not in the mods folder here's pictures of mine as you can see I have put different types in there own folders and all works well

post-582749-0-75948100-1457289013_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-06176700-1457289028_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-94076500-1457289039_thumb.jpg

I can see a couple of problems

1. you have a resource.cfg in your package folder and in your kinky folder you only need one and it should be in your mod folder

2. you have a sims3 pak the cum mask in the kinky folder this is loaded by the downloader so should be in your downloads to install

3. you have kinky set to step related try blood related instead

4. enable debug click on debug and select always accept and they will never refuse

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey so i have everything installed correctly and i deleted the chache once but i cant get either animated woohoo or even passion's menus to even show up. also animated violence. there all animations but all 3 dont work or show. is the somthing im missing?

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this? I have installed the animated woohooer but i'm newer to mods within the game. I did the install step by step, but whenever I try to make them do anything, nothing happens. They end up just standing in the middle of whatever object I choose and not moving. if there are 2 sims, they end up blending together and then just separating when it's "done".... any suggestions would help. Thanks!

Archived