IDEA: Riding horses belly style

Stephbx

I am using Sexlab and a few over mod for a few weeks now and comme with an idea the over day.

We curently have bondage and beastiality mods. Why not combine them and allow femals caracters to ride horse belly style. 

I am not a modder so i don't know how to do it myself. I do know that there are positions in bondage mods that are close to a woman bound under a horse with her arms and legs tied around its belly.

The idea is that a woman could ride normaly or, via a menu and after bying or crafting a bellyrider harness ride belly style and nude (or only partialy for survival mods).

There is also the possibility to add a drug to make the horse erect and preventing the rider to dismount until the effect stop. 

Belly riding beeing a dangerous activity and the rider being bound and unable to defend, combats have to be avoided. The horse rearing would cause injuries to the rider. 

We can add events  like commentary from passerby, the horse cumming, the drug effect clearing off and the horse uncoupling with the rider left fully aroused and frustrated, and special events like the rider losing contol of the reins, living the horse free to wander as it please until the reins are caught back or it decide to return to the barn (at the over side of the map). Another event is the rider missjuging the amount of drug given to the horse resulting in a much longer stay under the horse (a couple of days...) with the possibility to sleep it to wait and lets the horse wander as you wait. The result beeing to wake up in the barn, or a less confortable situation like in the middle of a bandit camp. 

What do you think of this idea.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24654-wip-alternative-riding-styles/

he lost his work so he cant finnish it

the original was a oblibion mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2286-in-soviet-tamriel-horse-rides-you/

if only it would have been finnished it would have worked for your plan with the horsegasm mod that adds a orgasm sound to female riders

horsegasm mod is for skyrim

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1276-horgasm-riding-horse-orgasm-mod/

There is also the possibility to add a drug to make the horse erect and preventing the rider to dismount until the effect stop. 

Belly riding beeing a dangerous activity and the rider being bound and unable to defend, combats have to be avoided. The horse rearing would cause injuries to the rider. 

you could use aroused creatures with nude creatures to show the cock when it is aroused

We can add events  like commentary from passerby, the horse cumming, the drug effect clearing off and the horse uncoupling with the rider left fully aroused and frustrated,

and special events like the rider losing contol of the reins, living the horse free to wander as it please until the reins are caught back or it decide to return to the barn (at the over side of the map).

that would be good could tie in well with quick as you like just before you reach the cage area the hose has plans and carts you off somewhere else making the arousal higher if it already hasnt hit 100

Another event is the rider missjuging the amount of drug given to the horse resulting in a much longer stay under the horse (a couple of days...) with the possibility to sleep it to wait and lets the horse wander as you wait. The result beeing to wake up in the barn, or a less confortable situation like in the middle of a bandit camp.

bandit camp idea is good the bandits could rape the females then tie them to another horse to go for another joyride  as trained horse maybe that would go to bandit camps but it would need as script to make bandits peacefull

only way it would be made is if someone with knolage of modding can turn the oblivion nifs to skyrim nifs both meshes for the ropes and the pose then upload them to skyrim as base files not working mod so those who can mod with scripts and stuff can finnish your idea

maybe it could be done as a quest you get a letter at the start of the game saying you have won a free horse and have to go to makereth stables i think it was called the city near solitude

you talk to the old guy he takes you round back to 2 horses that would have the ropes as armour on them no saddle and offers you a drink that has a drug in it that would knock you out cold like in the quick as you like bar scene

you talk to the old guy he would say something like which do you like you pick one then you black out to come to bound to the underside of the horse you picked he would then say to give it a test run while you say what the fuck untie me now after that the horse runs off for 1 game hour and returns to the stable

when you return you would be aroused then given 1 of 5 choices through chat

1 choice would be to be untied amd walk away

2nd choice would be to try the other horse

3rd choice would be the keep the horse with normal riding style with a saddle no ropes

4th choice would be to keep the horse and use the underside riding style which would keep the underside ropes no saddle

5th choice would be to keep the horse and use both underside riding and normal riding which would have the ropes and the saddle

with the latest version of aroused creatures theres a option in it to show the cock of animals when there aroused with the sexlab aroused widget mod itll show the arousal of closest lifeforms like player npc and animals

Too bad the one mod that was close to my idea was never finished or even published as beta. 

The one for Oblivion is interesting but not really realistic in the girl position. She as no support for her torso and would break her hips and shoulders after a few meters. She also seem to have no controls in the horse behavior from that position.

Is there anybody who want to try to make it ?

To explain further, the idea is to recreate in game the old bresillian bellyrider practice with, if possible, its usages (harness saddle, nude riding, usage of drugs for keeping the horse erect for more than a few minutes...) and dangers (a coupled rearing horse will hurt the rider by forcing her to take too much lenght in her, lousing grip of the rein while the hands are bound to the side of the horse left the rider helpless to control the animal, the girl cannot dismount the horse while it have an erection without risquing injuries for the animal or herself...)

As a side note, the arms and legs binds are more for the rider confort than to restrain her. It is just really hard ( and painfull ) to get out off the legs binds with the horse cock in the way.

I like this to be a punishment of sorts, since i doubt anyone would voluntarily risk ripping their insides like that. This punishment would be great if combined with Xaz Prison Overhaul where bounty hunters hunt you down and then strap you beneath the horse on the way back to prison. Guards could use this as punishment too, parading you around the hold getting rammed under the horse's growth. NICE :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like this to be a punishment of sorts, since i doubt anyone would voluntarily risk ripping their insides like that. This punishment would be great if combined with Xaz Prison Overhaul where bounty hunters hunt you down and then strap you beneath the horse on the way back to prison. Guards could use this as punishment too, parading you around the hold getting rammed under the horse's growth. NICE :)

imagine if there was courts a gaurd says she was caught trying to get bread but said it wrong the judge goes so she wants to be breed does she let her have it a few hours in the stables

Archived