[Req4help] Adding custom wearable item - invsible from certain angles

conglaciatus1

Okay - I'm confused here - I have a piece of gear, ie belt. I can add this belt (has no body mesh) as a slot 32 item and it is visible ingame, I just have no body, so obviously I want it in another slot (as I wish to be able to equip some stuff from other mods at the same time), however, when I edit the esp to have it in, for example, slot 49, it is invisible (or at least I can't see it, maybe it just isn't there at all).

So, my question is, how come I can see the model when it's in slot 32, but when putting it in another slot it disappears. To note, I have tried editing an esp for wearable panties from the nexus, and just replaced the nif from that with my own, but it doesn't show up either... :(

I IS FLUMUXED! 

If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong (as I suspect it is something stupid, as I am a CK noob), I'd be one happy dude.

Right click on the NiTriShapeData and do Mesh -> Update Center/Radius. Other than that might be incorrect shader values, just copy a shader from any other similar nif.

Doesn't seem to be either of those... Basically, all I did was reposition an item to properly fit my current body textures better - however, it disappears from a lot of angles - worth noting is that it has two pieces to it, and they disappear at different times to each other.,

BSlightingShader > shaderflags 2 >Double_sided > fase normals > RM button >batch > update tangents

for the mesh 

And if you edit UV map in nifskope  normal map with alpha in diffuse texture stays in one place. So alpha can be invincible in incorrect uv position. need to update texture in PS or similar for alphas.

Archived