I've been playing alot of Oblivion lately and I got the mod that gives your character Sephiroth hair, Armor, and weapons. So I thought I would request a mod that gives you Sephiroth's hair, armor, and maybe a one black angel wing just like in oblivion. I mean wouldn't that be awesome?! I know we have Cloud armor and hair, but I would like to take the Sephiroth root. I already have his sword, now I just need the armor and hair. Please someone make this mod, It would be much appreciated if you did! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean the oblivion nexus .. not skyrim nexus o-o

Oh, alright then. I already have the oblivion version, that's why I made this request. So we can have a Skyrim version as well. 

just look at the steam workshop there is the "Sephiroth & Cloud at the Wayward Pass" Mod from Valadorn.

If you download it can you give the ll community a mirror link for it would be nice.

steam workshop link : click here

I mean the oblivion nexus .. not skyrim nexus o-o

Oh, alright then. I already have the oblivion version, that's why I made this request. So we can have a Skyrim version as well. 

just look at the steam workshop there is the "Sephiroth & Cloud at the Wayward Pass" Mod from Valadorn.

If you download it can you give the ll community a mirror link for it would be nice.

Thanks for the link, but I already know of that one. That's a player model, I'm looking for actual armor. Meaning I can see my character's face and body. The player model just covers the character. Thanks for letting me know about this one though. :) 

Thanks for the link, but I already know of that one. That's a player model, I'm looking for actual armor. Meaning I can see my character's face and body. The player model just covers the character. Thanks for letting me know about this one though. :)

tttz probably means, that if you could provide that "resources" from steam and provide a mirror for it..

someone probably gonna do make that playermodel into an armor..

dk though..

Archived