Aetherium Armor and Weapons Compilation - humble request

sullix

Firstly, I'm sorry if I am abusing this part of the forum in any way (with this beeing my first topic and all, and I really don't know where to post such a request). I don't mean to impose myself on anyone here.

As much as I want to take such business into my own hand, I fail at things so simple as importing nifs to Blender. As I didn't really planned on modding anything else, I turn to people already versed in editing meshes with a very humble request (and by reading some comments on original mod's page, Im not the only one):

Can anyone edit out the pauldron struts from the Aetherium Armor? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23530/?) (Actually, I only use the female one).

Author didn't really put any copyright info, but as far as my understanding goes there is nothing wrong with editing for personal use - and that's the only thing I need.

Thank you for your attention, sorry again if I'm crossing any boundaries ^^'

(and sorry for my piss poor engrish)

If you looked in the areas before posting there is a request thread pinned 7 posts above yours in the non adult area there is also one in the adult area as well they are also pinned so it shouldn't be that hard to see them. It is always a good idea to look at the first area of each area to make sure there isn't already a existing thread/pinned thread already made.

Archived