I have a fair few weapon model replacers on, but I tried it with some weapons I know for certain have their original meshes (bows, woodcutting axes, etc.) and I can't get them back either. If it's down to my mod load, maybe it's immersive first person camera that's getting in my way? That's the only one I can think of that might be the cause.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought you'd appreciate some feedback.  :)

I absolutely love the concept of this mod, it was exactly what i was looking for to go with Paradise Halls SLE. But when I am inside the tower i get massive framerate drops, not as bad as a slideshow, but still bad enough that it's not very playable. Idk if it's just me though. 

Also, i was kinda disappointed upon seeing that it's so spartan. While i can appreciate simplicity, the house simply felt too much like an ordinary dungeon, or just somewhere I wouldn't really want to linger in. 

That's all, keep up the great work!  :D

Just thought you'd appreciate some feedback.  :)

I absolutely love the concept of this mod, it was exactly what i was looking for to go with Paradise Halls SLE. But when I am inside the tower i get massive framerate drops, not as bad as a slideshow, but still bad enough that it's not very playable. Idk if it's just me though. 

Also, i was kinda disappointed upon seeing that it's so spartan. While i can appreciate simplicity, the house simply felt too much like an ordinary dungeon, or just somewhere I wouldn't really want to linger in. 

That's all, keep up the great work!  :D

Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'm going to revisit this housing mod, if anything I'd make a whole new one.

The circular design caused so many headaches you wouldn't believe it, and it's still causing me headaches. Problems with weapon plaques, aligning things, and space utilization are just terrible. I don't know why you're getting frame rate drop, sorry :(

I'm considering making a new home for use with paradise halls and such, but it'll be a lot more conventional in layout. I've also experimented with exterior worldspace houses and I really like the lack of loading screens and great views through windows. I don't know what's next though... any suggestions? 

• 2 months later...

I know you've said you're not coming back to this but just letting you know the exterior seems to have the same navmesh problems East Reach House had. Followers can't enter/leave Stynja unless you fasttravel them, and will refuse to walk along a section of road between Stynja and the Captured Dreams shop.

• 2 months later...

the things in this mod is perfect but...

when I bring my followers and say here is your new home after prison them in basement 

they walk around everywhere even i locked the door with console cheat (they just pass through locked door)

how can I stop them moving so they just stay at their room ?

when I bring my followers and say here is your new home after prison them in basement 

they walk around everywhere even i locked the door with console cheat (they just pass through locked door)

No idea. You can freeze them with Display Model but that's about it.

I know you've said you're not coming back to this but just letting you know the exterior seems to have the same navmesh problems East Reach House had. Followers can't enter/leave Stynja unless you fasttravel them, and will refuse to walk along a section of road between Stynja and the Captured Dreams shop.

FWIW, I have both latest CD and Stynja mods in use, plus the neighbouring Mammoth Manor, and they all seem to work fine together apart from a little overlap between Stynja and the Manor, which doesn't really make the main facilities unplayable. 

I also use TESArena, and part of that clashed with CD, but I fixed that by excluding the North Keep section, merging the rest into one mod with .......

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

........ and that causes no problems now either

Your problem might be a mismatch of other, older(?) versions, or a failure to clean save if you have updated CD at some point, but sounds as if more likely to be something else.

Hope that helps

No idea. You can freeze them with Display Model but that's about it.

Asrienda is pretty well right. 

I'm no expert, but as I understand Skyrim's 'navmesh' arrangements, if any NPC following you, for whatever reason, can get in somewhere with you, they can also get out.  In the main part, house entrances, gates, jail doors, cages, basically all do diddly squat. 

There are some 'exceptions', but they seem to be built into mods that rely on very specific scripting, and seem to require the NPC to be teleported in and out of something maybe best described as a 'sealed' location.  The original Defeat had a set of cells like that in its underground lair.  A replacement has been in the works for a long time :-)  

'Dread Prison' on Nexus, ....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?

..........an excellent mod - as are the originator's other prison mods located there -  has something similar, the 'imprisonment' being 'spell driven', and there is a limited lockup facility in the Underground Bathouse 

Some of Inte's patches here, and XPO itself, seem to work on a similar basis, but are more a PC 'experience' within the relevant mod gameplay, as opposed to something that the PC can use to exercise control over an NPC

Meantime, Display Model 9 is about as good as you are going to get.  It's excellent for what it does and, assuming that the promised rework is as good or, more likely, even better, you should find it to be a good tool for the kleptomaniac PC NPC collector ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...