Animation issues

JacobGates

Hey everyone. I'm new here. First off thank you to everyone for making such excellent mods and making Skyrim even better! 

Second, I am new to modding. I just bought my first gaming computer and have never ever modded a game before. I am using nmm. I downloaded what I think is a lot of mods which might have been a bad idea being a beginner. To my surprise I didn't have that many issues and most of them I was able to find by googling or just figured it out myself. But I can't figure out this one thing. I am having problems with animations. Pretty much every mod that changes animations in some way has at least one issue. There are some that are adult animations and some that are not so that is why I put this thread under this category. Let me know if that was wrong, please.

Okay so I will list the animations I know of that are having problems: Feminine running and new dash animation (i believe is with fnis), there is also a standing position change that isn't working but I'm not sure what mod did that, almost all beast sex animations, sometimes they just stand there looking at each other, sometimes they are doing stuff but they aren't even close to each other or my character is in the ground or upside down or something weird, also sometimes but rare the pc and the beast just don't do anything on defeat (with the sexlab defeat mod) and my controls are frozen then it will just start working again but the beast is dead even though I didn't actually hit it and it technically defeated ME. And about the defeat, I keep getting raped on the first hit. The moment something attacks me it immediately goes into a rape animation, which is always messed up so not entertaining at all. When ever my pc goes into any modded animation event thing she gets all warped looking (breasted stretched out, belly all bent in or out, all kinds of weird stuff). 

Okay here is the part I don't understand the most. I had Dual Sheath Redux installed but couldn't get that to work and I read somewhere if you have a mod that changes the running and walk animations then it won't work so I didn't care and removed it. Well before I removed it some of those issues weren't there. I remove it and then they are there. But Dual Sheath Redux causes weapon sheath issues that keep me from attacking (her hands are out like she has them drawn but then I can't attack). Recently I had a few other sliders on me race menu but now they are gone....

I think there might be more but I can't remember them all... and they are lot already. But it was working pretty good a couple of days ago. I'm not sure what I did to mess it up. Would it be easier to just uninstall everything and reinstall everything? I fear that I might have install something in the wrong order and replaced something I shouldn't (or many things). Thank you for any help and feel free to ask for anything you need to help you understand my issues. if you want a list of all my mods I can screenshot my nmm list. I have used LOOT, the GenerateFNIS thing, and TES5Edit to check everything and nothing is coming up except I get 2 warnings for female animations in FNIS. But I don't know where to find out what is missing to fix it. Maybe that is all that is wrong. Well, anyways, I'll stop trying to come up with theories and let you experts help me. Thank you!

Jacob

Ok, the female animation warning in FNIS. Have you tried ticking the first box in the bottom section? Some animations once installed require the corresponding box at the bottom to be ticked, such as the running with bow animation mod - there is a tick box for it. The arm fix box should be ticked by all users i think.

You need to re-run FNIS everytime you remove/install an animation, so it can update the animations in use.

Using Sexlab? There is a page on the MCM menu which gives user keys to reallign the npc and player animations, they'll step apart for a few seconds before repositioning. Do you have a matching skeleton installed? such as "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06". The various mods all list requirements, some are less easy to spot on the description - but none are optional. think sexlab required a more advanced skeleton mod.

Also, some of them like zaz animations requires you to use it MCM menu to register it's animations with Sexlab (i think). I think zaz is a requirement, along with it's resoure part for the sorts of mods you're running.

Had some similar issues when I started using them.

Archived