First of all, - thank you for all your work current and previous (here and on the NXsus). Second - some reason I have a problem with that Black Rose armor - meshes on the legs and chest are twisted and swollen (getting backwards and forwards mesh-mosh sorry don't know how to explain), I have no problems with any of your previous works (bodymesh or armor converts), so my question is - what could be wrong?

this one is hdt, so you have to install the correct skeleton, from groovtamas or what his name was. it's under XP32 skeleton on nexus

Strangely enough I do have it, since I have a lot of other mods that DEMAND it (and as I said before I have no problems with any of your previous works, assuming they use it too), so...

Nope, sadly - the problem still occures, the tatts are simple textures, and I'm using your body mesh - MCBM V1.00 (M4rth's Curvy Body Mesh) IMHO it's the best at the moment. Oh well it isn't such big of a problem, just gonna hope your future armor converts won't behave that way for me  ;) , thanks anyway, keep up the good work.

uploaded a changed version of black rose.   tell me if it helps

I used the original version you uploaded of the black rose armor with the latest MCBM body at weight 100.  Played for a couple hours with no issue - though one odd (though kinda cool and not game breaking at all) thing happened at sunset.  My bewbs tried to eat right through the lace (see pic; barely noticeable, and sorry it was dark out)!  It was almost like they were very smoothly clipping through it, but it was very subtle and changed based on the angle I was looking at it from.  I wouldn't worry about it, it was just kinda cool.

I hope this pic posts...

post-366500-0-94841200-1424910480_thumb.jpg

uploaded a changed version of black rose.   tell me if it helps

I used the original version you uploaded of the black rose armor with the latest MCBM body at weight 100.  Played for a couple hours with no issue - though one odd (though kinda cool and not game breaking at all) thing happened at sunset.  My bewbs tried to eat right through the lace (see pic; barely noticeable, and sorry it was dark out)!  It was almost like they were very smoothly clipping through it, but it was very subtle and changed based on the angle I was looking at it from.  I wouldn't worry about it, it was just kinda cool.

I hope this pic posts...

attachicon.gifblackrose.jpg

oh lol didn't notice anything like this yet. I gotta keep an eye on it.   

thank you :)

then try out the new MCBM uploaded by kilua100 on the nexus for me.    I think the problem is because you use the old version. 

Try out one of these

and tell me if it works

His body mesh ITSELF has the same effect for me (dosen't requeire to wear anything, while your body mesh became wierd only while wearing that black rose, (as I said before all your previous armours work fine for me)) so I go back to using MCBM - M4rth's Curvy Body Mesh 1.00 (is the version you have here is similar to one you have on nexus?). Oh and do you amply that you are using his body mesh as base for your armours now? 

then try out the new MCBM uploaded by kilua100 on the nexus for me.    I think the problem is because you use the old version. 

Try out one of these

and tell me if it works

His body mesh ITSELF has the same effect for me (dosen't requeire to wear anything, while your body mesh became wierd only while wearing that black rose, (as I said before all your previous armours work fine for me)) so I go back to using MCBM - M4rth's Curvy Body Mesh 1.00 (is the version you have here is similar to one you have on nexus?). Oh and do you amply that you are using his body mesh as base for your armours now? 

If you install the Bodymesh uploaded by Kilua100 you really need to install the CORRECT SKELETON http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

the version of MCBM 1.00 is here is the same as the one I uploaded to the nexus.

Well, you can use the old MCBM for the new armors too, BUT you could get problems, somehow it's different for the people.

Anyway, I am going to upload a new version of MCBM here soon, cause the version uploaded by kilua100 is more or less a beta, since he got banned from nexus aswell we had no chance to update the files there. 

So just keep following the threads and you will see when I uploaded the new one.   :shy:

Hello this looks awesome but wondering if we need original armor files. It doesn't say it's required in the description. I can't seem to get the armor to match the body in game even when I have the original armor. I'm using NMM and it usually works to extract files to the correct location. Not sure where these files end up.  Help please?

Hello this looks awesome but wondering if we need original armor files. It doesn't say it's required in the description. I can't seem to get the armor to match the body in game even when I have the original armor. I'm using NMM and it usually works to extract files to the correct location. Not sure where these files end up.  Help please?

I am not quiet sure if you wanna troll me or not ^^'''

read the post above yours 

I'm sorry to bug you about this but I love the MCBM body! I have used CBBE exclusively and haven't changed even after all these bodies came out but this one is absolutely awesome!  I did read the post above mine but for some reason I can't get the armor in MCBM version. I have many of these armors already installed for CBBE, which sometimes requires the UNP version because it's a conversion. I have 350 active mods and have some computer experience but I'm having a hard time with this one for some reason. Still wondering if NMM is a problem and if all the armors need the original versions. The post above mine is for Ursine armor pack, and you included only meshes with that so I thought maybe that one is the only one that needed original files. Your description says I need MCBM body (which I have) and a compatible skeleton which I also have, but doesn't say the original files are needed.

Thanks so much man, I really love this body!

I'm sorry to bug you about this but I love the MCBM body! I have used CBBE exclusively and haven't changed even after all these bodies came out but this one is absolutely awesome!  I did read the post above mine but for some reason I can't get the armor in MCBM version. I have many of these armors already installed for CBBE, which sometimes requires the UNP version because it's a conversion. I have 350 active mods and have some computer experience but I'm having a hard time with this one for some reason. Still wondering if NMM is a problem and if all the armors need the original versions. The post above mine is for Ursine armor pack, and you included only meshes with that so I thought maybe that one is the only one that needed original files. Your description says I need MCBM body (which I have) and a compatible skeleton which I also have, but doesn't say the original files are needed.

Thanks so much man, I really love this body!

I see, I thought you were only refering to my last post.

well first of all you need to install the original mod.  I placed a link in that post before. 

Get it there.

Then get my ursine meshes and when it asks to overwrite say yes to all.

that should be it.

If you have mcbm installed and the correct skelleton then everything should work just fine.

And thank you for the nice words. :)

Thank you so much for the Dragon Lilly conversion! Definitely one of my favorite clothing mods for strolling around town like I run streets   :P 

Now as far as armor mods, one conversion that I would love to see would be the Merta Assassin Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?). This one could be a little trickier since there are a lot of different meshes in it, but I can be patient since all of your conversions and the body itself have been top-notch so far  :)

Thank you so much for the Dragon Lilly conversion! Definitely one of my favorite clothing mods for strolling around town like I run streets   :P 

Now as far as armor mods, one conversion that I would love to see would be the Merta Assassin Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?). This one could be a little trickier since there are a lot of different meshes in it, but I can be patient since all of your conversions and the body itself have been top-notch so far  :)

Haha "top-notch" is maybe a bit too much. :P

But thank you for your kind words. :)

I gonna give it a try as soon as I find some time. I am actually pretty busy. 

Thanks for all these awesome conversions, this made it a lot easier to choose a body type :D

Just one quick question, i've seen the "kill bill armor" shots on your twitter, are you going to upload those aswell? Really hope so, they look smashing! Anyway keep up the good work.