I have been looking to create a Witchdoctor like in diablo 3 but find it hard to find 1 so i wonder if there would be anyone interested in creating 1 like some sort of new race, alot of information can be found in diablo's wikia spells etcetra...

As an example race i would say redguard and cbbe body.

Some armor  and weapons to go with it  also can be seen and found on diablo's wikia :)

I hope someone will pick this up if there is any interest:)

( Only seen requests for Tyrael and Imperieus armors )

Thanx to anyone willing to pick this up :D

There are more than enough spell pack mods and armor mods out there to mimic the style i.e. Shaman Armor + Apocalypse Spell Pack. 

The off-hand is gonna need to be created, don't think I have seen off-hands in skyrim yet, perhaps a custom mesh replacing staffs so you can cast spells from the frog like a swarm spell or poison spray? 

The real difficulty would be with the animation and the way the witch doctor moves around. To change that would require a new skeleton and animations and that would be a disaster in terms of compatibility with all your other mods that are dependent on skeletons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanx for youre replies both,

Yes ive been looking around and around but nothing that really comes close to it armor wise, spells wise yes a few mods that give some spells that would give the right spells, but that would mean i would have to download several spell mods, that might not be compatible with each other.

Wont mind if it doesnt move like the witchdoctor so it wont need a custom skeleton and yes i couldnt find an offhand maybe they can do something with shields or stafss indeed.

So i guess a complete * package* would just be some custom armor an offhand and those spells combined.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I still think this could be a great mod if anyone would be interested in creating it although it might be alot of work.

Might especially be good with a tropical skyrim playtrough and maybe as an added idea make the forsworn more tropical /tribal to  with darker skins like that of the redguard.

some lore behind it ... http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/witch_doctor with some pictures and skills as some inspiration :)

I still think this could be a great mod if anyone would be interested in creating it although it might be alot of work.

Might especially be good with a tropical skyrim playtrough and maybe as an added idea make the forsworn more tropical /tribal to  with darker skins like that of the redguard.

some lore behind it ... http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/witch_doctor with some pictures and skills as some inspiration :)

Oh shit.. you're thinking of bringing the Diablo 3 witch doctor into Skyrim?... That would just be stupid, lol. That class is pretty broken in Diablo 3... Well at least the way I've built her she is.. and I'm pretty sure she could be even more so. :D

Archived