Issues with HDT - Need help

I'm using XP32's extended skeleton and TBBP 7B body and when I install HDT the breasts get an uneven shape and are slightly pushed up but the bounce works like normal. If I equip "HDT havoc object" the breasts get an even shape but the bounce is heavily reduced. What's going on?

I did reshape the body a bit in Outfit Studio(legs and breasts) but I don't think that's the problem since I get the same issues with the default body.

What file is that? When I look in the archive I see the file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" which is the same as default so sorry if what you're saying seems wrong.

The havok object variations I've downloaded and tried use a file called hdt.xml and some have another also hdtm.xml for males. Those are basically the same thing as the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but with different settings. This is why you're getting a difference when equipping. There's a lot of settings inside those files. There's an editor called JFF "Just For Fun" that you can use to try editing them yourself.

Archived