Fitness Body Blender

TheTeaWizard

Is there a way to blend multiple options using the fitness blender?

Whenever I use the blender, i'll pick lets say arms and back muscles, and it will blend them fine. So then I blend lesser abs, and it gets rid of the arm and back muscles, and visa versa, anyone know why it's doing this?

Any help is appreciated! :)

Guest kimbale

You can only use one setting in each category. If you use another it will not overlay, but replace the setting before. Else you'd get a giant mumbo-jumbo of overlaid stuff and it wouldn't help anyone.

You can only use one setting in each category. If you use another it will not overlay, but replace the setting before. Else you'd get a giant mumbo-jumbo of overlaid stuff and it wouldn't help anyone.

I understand that, But for me, one category is overwriting the other one ...

Take your finished blend from your data/textures and put it into Texture Blender source folder. What you're currently doing is working from your original source over and over, so it's creating a new finished blend from the old source, and not from your update.

If that makes sense.

Archived