Conjuration - Summon Succubus

Guest mmdhg1

Maybe you could use this in combat too:

Sneak into a dungeon' date=' conjure a succubus/incubus/futa/whatever, that goes around, strips the bandits and fucks them to death. XD

[/quote']

LOL YES.

Edit: Also it should add to the statistics how many people (or organisms in general) you have successfully "fucked to death".

Sneak into a dungeon' date=' conjure a succubus/incubus/futa/whatever, that goes around, strips the bandits and fucks them to death. XD

[/quote']

This. Is the best idea. Ever. Maybe with an AoE paralyze so that they each have to sit and await death by Snoo Snoo.

[/quote']

This. Is the best idea. Ever. Maybe with an AoE paralyze so that they each have to sit and await death by Snoo Snoo.

Or go in the other direction entirely. Set it up as a curse so that your enemy gets a visit every night, with the succubus stealing maybe 10% (or 10 points whichever is greater) from health and magicka each visit. Do the stats loss as a debuff so it can't be healed or recovered. The AoE effect might still be a good thing though.

Of course, the fun part of this isn't when you use it, although DB types would undoubtedly find it useful. The fun part is when it gets used on you.

You'd have to be able to stop it, of course, but you'd need to find out how first. You'd need a quest to find wher the info was, and then to find the info. Meanwhile the succubus weakens you everytime you sleep. Maybe you could sleep uninterrupted if you did it on holy ground. You might have persude the local divines priest to let you do it though.

And for the sake of sanity, we'd make this a one time deal. Once you find the cure, you can't be cursed again. Or you can but it has no effect. Or backfires.

The only problem is, it only works if you have to sleep. Maybe make that part of the curse...

[/quote']

Or go in the other direction entirely. Set it up as a curse so that your enemy gets a visit every night, with the succubus stealing maybe 10% (or 10 points whichever is greater) from health and magicka each visit. Do the stats loss as a debuff so it can't be healed or recovered. The AoE effect might still be a good thing though.

This would be an alternative too, maybe someone who doesn't suck at scripting could do both versions as alternatives.

I really like the idea of a naked sexmonster devouring the lifeforce of an unsuspecting bandit group while i cower somewhere in the shadows giggling. ^^

I have an image ' date=' the sexy Succubus is floating like a flame atronach / nocturnal and attacking with magic

[/quote']

I had a similar picture in mind.

In order to cure the curse you have to obtain the spell to control the incubus/succubus. This way it can't affect you, but you can inflict it on others. Could also have the slow curse version and a more instant effect, when the victim is just pinned down and... diddled... until dead.

[/quote']

Actualy in Overlord 1 I run into this, succubus who come flying in took one of my minions and played with it.

Not sex :( but some fun foot fetish.

http://overlord.wikia.com/wiki/Succubus, one of the most sexy character in an game outside of mods.

so about the succubus stripping bandits, does this include male bandits? are we planning to make succubus to rape female only?

if there's no inccubus, we'll be seeing alot of femdom anywhere.. plus, the futa mod '_'

seeing futa succubus femdoming male bandits just.. you know what I mean....

well i guess everyone is fine with that '_';

but i'd like, if could, to avoid that for this great idea

I rather have it as a curse when you sleep and wake up raped... and I like Lizaud's idea. the cure is to learn a spell to control the succubus. so the succubus is your slave the time you cast a spell on her, and the curses gone,

and after that, she accompany you in battle with magic.

so about the succubus stripping bandits' date=' does this include male bandits? are we planning to make succubus to rape female only?

if there's no inccubus, we'll be seeing alot of femdom anywhere.. plus, the futa mod '_'

seeing futa succubus femdoming male bandits just.. you know what I mean....

well i guess everyone is fine with that '_';

but i'd like, if could, to avoid that for this great idea

[/quote']

Making a lot of the possible uhm... actions optional would surely be a nice idea.

Since there aren't any explicit animations anyway until now, you could handle the sex-drain by using the life-drain animation from the vampires (Maybe tinted pink?).

It would be great if you could set that animation for those options of sex, you don't want to see. Futa or man on man action will have to be such a placeholder per default, because I think it will be difficult to find someone who wants and is able to code that.

How any of this would work in bigger groups of people I have not a clue, however. Maybe the Succubus/Inccubus/Futtabus(?) hovers into the room paralyzing everyone and then draining them one by one?

It would be great to be able to sneak around in houses or guard shacks and "summon succubus" on sleeping people.

Then be able to watch the action, either in a dream-state or just normal reality.

Perhaps, also have the summoner know a "cure" for the curse, which they can give victims, for a price $$$. :D

Let's get this structured, maybe I'll try to do this anyways.

Checklist

Making an esp with a new spell "Summon Succubus". DONE

Still to do:

Making it summon an actual floating naked woman with horns

Making the spell summon this woman

Making the woman floating like a flame atronarch and - for starters - shooting unequip all, paralysation spells and drain life.

Making a spell book and maybe scrolls with that spell.

Problems:

I don't even know where to start. I looked into the spell mechanics, but couldn't find where do script a new spell effect. As of now my "new" spell summons a ghost dragon priest. I thought his floating and spell throwing was kind of fitting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what to do, and maybe to some useful tutorials?

Is it me or was NWN way easier and more intuitive to mod? :-/

Let's get this structured' date=' maybe I'll try to do this anyways.

Checklist

Making an esp with a new spell "Summon Succubus". DONE

Still to do:

Making it summon an actual floating naked woman with horns

Making the spell summon this woman

Making the woman floating like a flame atronarch and - for starters - shooting unequip all, paralysation spells and drain life.

Making a spell book and maybe scrolls with that spell.

Problems:

I don't even know where to start. I looked into the spell mechanics, but couldn't find where do script a new spell effect. As of now my "new" spell summons a ghost dragon priest. I thought his floating and spell throwing was kind of fitting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what to do, and maybe to some useful tutorials?

Is it me or was NWN way easier and more intuitive to mod? :-/

[/quote']

It definitely was! It took me just a week to learn some functional scripting there. Skyrim's looks very similar but it's not as intuitive ._.

Anyways maybe you could see Midas' mod? There are a lot of new spells there and even a few conjurations. And there's also "Phenderix Magic Evolved" with lots of new summons (they somehow managed to do it even without CK but I have no clue how...)

I havn't thought of wings yet. Tho they would be neat, they aren't essential. Many recent pictures of succubi are with wings, but I believe that's a fairly new thing.

However: Let's just get the basics running, wings, penisses and animations have to come later. I'm pretty sure I will never get good enough at modding to make fancy animations myself, let alone convoluted group sex scripts. :-/

EDIT:

Well, now I have a new idea: What about the player is a were-succubus? Doing the same thing as the succubus does, but once a day, or per curse: randomly. Once we get the basic succubus and its fighting style, making her an alternative player form can't be that difficult, can it? :-\

I havn't thought of wings yet. Tho they would be neat' date=' they aren't essential. Many recent pictures of succubi are with wings, but I believe that's a fairly new thing.

However: Let's just get the basics running, wings, penisses and animations have to come later. I'm pretty sure I will never get good enough at modding to make fancy animations myself, let alone convoluted group sex scripts. :-/

EDIT:

Well, now I have a new idea: What about the player is a were-succubus? Doing the same thing as the succubus does, but once a day, or per curse: randomly. Once we get the basic succubus and its fighting style, making her an alternative player form can't be that difficult, can it? :-\

[/quote']

I agree with you about winds, mostly as I find the non winged version cuter.

I agree with you about winds, mostly as I find the non winged version cuter.

If they have wings they has to be able to fly, perhaps not as their main way of transport but still be able to fly around, both winged twilights in Morrowind and imps in Oblivion fell down here.

And yes if we have an good model both an were version and an normal race is easier, I liked the were idea to.

There are already mods that add wings as armor, but they lack animation and function. As for the PC being one, it would probably be better if it were like vampirism/lycanthropy, where you can't choose it as a starting race but you can become one in the game somehow. That would be pretty awesome though.

P.S.

How do you take screenshots of the game when it's running full-screen? I got these incredibly low-res images because I had to run it in 800x600.