Skyrim- A Woman's World

gooboo

I've been working on a mod over the past few months which replaces many of the male NPC's in the game with women, and this is what I have so far. This mod has 1,758 new FaceGen files replacing male NPCs with female ones. Not every male has been converted, so consider this mod a WIP. Most of the unique Dawnguard NPCs have been converted, but I haven't started on Dragonborn. More information about the mod is available on the Nexus page. This doesn't alter any bodymeshes or textures, just changes the genders. 

So if you might like a little more eyecandy in your Skyrim world, you might want to check this mod out :)

post-89575-0-21144400-1407882693_thumb.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/?

I don't typically have an issue with mods like this, people are free to do what they like in a single player game, but the way you present this mod with lines such as 'Dibella and Mara have finally gotten fed up with the violent antics of stupid men' makes you come across as rather sexist and will undoubtedly land you in hot water with the Nexus mods also.

Good luck on your project and all that, but the way you come across as I read the description is basically 'Men suck, they always fight and cause trouble and start wars yada yada, Women are better than that so here's a mod that replaces them all with women'.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know how many people here are following this mod, but I've added multiple updates (including one today) which convert even more female npcs. 

So yeah if you're interested and haven't been following the mod on the Nexus, this is just an FYI. 

I've corrected the vast majority of female npc voices at this point. I haven't started converting the forsworn yet, and there might be a few mage types I haven't converted, so you'd probably find some male speaking women there, but otherwise nearly all of the women in the game have their correct voices at this point. I'd say that over 90% of the female npcs in the game have the right voice at this point. There's still plenty of male npcs to turn into women though. 

Except for Ulfric's right hand man, I don't remember his name. I left her uber deep manly voice kind of as a joke. I left her face pretty ugly too :)

How did you handle quest and dialogues ?

If possible, add an option to have the quest giver stay the way they are, some mens while a majority of the basic npc = womens = better I guess.

Idea being interesting, as to Real Life there is also (naturally) more women than men.
(Even if these days, we have changed quite some settings (and are going to go quite further as it is)) and so, added with laws & regulations, it will be quite a topic as to future (along with ability to give birth, which is another subject).

• 2 months later...

Just an update for those who are following or interested in this mod. At this point I *think* I have converted all of the bandits, nearly all of the mages, and I started doing the forsworn with the most recent update. Most of the "unique" npcs are done as well, and have the correct voices applied to them. At this point I think the only female npcs which still have male voices are going to be some forsworn I haven't gotten to yet, and maybe vampires. I don't remember if the mod this is based off of even converted any of the vampires.

I still have to do vampires, Thalmor, generic Dawnguard npcs as well as most npcs from Dragonborn. 

Well,when one of the various 'Girlie Man'/FemBoi mods are done, this mod might be reason enough to roll with one of those in a world inhabited by women, turning Skyrim from a wonderland for the adventurous Man-Eater into one for a Lady Killer, making those utterly useless (for a male) perks focused on softening up the opposite sex into must-haves.

Considering that I've never played Skyrim for more than an hour as a male character (I felt that I might as well be playing the original Fable if I did that),Woman's World might be a whole other kind of experience for me.

I'll have to ditch my own conversions for Galmar(Gal-More,of course), the Couriers(Furrier Couriers) and the Dremora Lords to have everyone made subjects to Rule 63 of the Internet in one convenient .esp,though.

Well,when one of the various 'Girlie Man'/FemBoi mods are done, this mod might be reason enough to roll with one of those in a world inhabited by women, turning Skyrim from a wonderland for the adventurous Man-Eater into one for a Lady Killer, making those utterly useless (for a male) perks focused on softening up the opposite sex into must-haves.

Considering that I've never played Skyrim for more than an hour as a male character (I felt that I might as well be playing the original Fable if I did that),Woman's World might be a whole other kind of experience for me.

I'll have to ditch my own conversions for Galmar(Gal-More,of course), the Couriers(Furrier Couriers) and the Dremora Lords to have everyone made subjects to Rule 63 of the Internet in one convenient .esp,though.

this be one of those mods where you better play skyrim first as originaly intended, if you havent already and leave this for second play through, but other then that kudos mate i always wanted a world full of women. Makes it easier to pick out the ones you like :) and alot of the ones you dont like ^^.. Wait a sec.. Ahh never mind ill endorse you when i download your mod mate keep it up!!

This mod only changes the genders, nothing else. For the screenshots on the Nexus I removed the npcs clothing so that you could see their face/hair more clearly, and I cropped them since there was no reason to show the whole body. 

I posted the nudes here cause naked ladies are popular around here, in case that wasn't already obvious :)

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone. I haven't been modding or playing Skyrim in the past few months, but I managed to get some more npcs converted. Here is an update for those of you who are using this mod or just forgot about it.

I also changed Ulfric, Tolfdir, and Vigilant Tyranus back to men, since their respective quests were a real pain in the butt with the dialogue not working because of the changes in their voices. 

I've been working on a mod over the past few months which replaces many of the male NPC's in the game with women, and this is what I have so far. This mod has 1,758 new FaceGen files replacing male NPCs with female ones. Not every male has been converted, so consider this mod a WIP. Most of the unique Dawnguard NPCs have been converted, but I haven't started on Dragonborn. More information about the mod is available on the Nexus page. This doesn't alter any bodymeshes or textures, just changes the genders. 

So if you might like a little more eyecandy in your Skyrim world, you might want to check this mod out :)

attachicon.gifWWpreiew.jpg

May I ask for the body mod used in your screenshots?

Archived