[WIP] Whips 'N' Chains: Kinky Torture Furniture (ALPHA!)

WhippinGirl

Whips 'N' Chains: Kinky Torture Furniture Alpha

So after the wonderful help given by the community here, I finally have a working version of some modder's resources! This contains torture equipment in the form of useable furniture. It was designed with Immersive First Person in mind. The only prerequisite is Fore's New Idles in Skyrim. If you have installed any of the mods on this site, then you have probably already installed FNIS.

WARNING: This is not really even beta quality! If you try it out, please let me know if I left out a file or if I put a file in the wrong place. I've been known to do that - just ask Zaz Chris! Also let me know about any problems getting it to work. I had at least one person complain that the animations didn't work, but others were fine. If it doesn't work for some people, I might not be using the best skeleton for animation.

I do have at least one person for whom the impalement animation doesn't work. If you have the time and inclination to test it, I would like your input on whether or not it works for you.

The download:

WhipsNChains.zip

If you do want to just try it out without making a new mod, install it using a mod manager (Wrye Bash will do it), RUN FNIS, make sure to check AnimFurnitureDemo.esm (that's an ESM, not an ESP!) and use the following console command:

coc wncfurnituretestcell

If you've done this and you still can't get to the test cell, let me know.

Current devices:

• The Raping Machine - Lore friendly! Animated!
  • The Strappado Rack
  • The Wooden Horse
  • The Cross (crucifixion)
  • The Impaling Spike

Devices I would like to do in the future but may not be able to because of school:

• The Gallows - hopefully animated in the spirit of the headsman's block from vanilla.
  • More versions of impalement
  • Meathooks
  • Some suspension bondage

Please use a mod manager to install this! There are too many files to do it by hand safely, unless you totally know what you are doing. Here are a few.

I'm using a couple of animations done by Zaz Chris. There were several other kinds of furniture that I wanted to do, but he beat me to it! (Zaz Animation Pack HIGHLY recommended if you like kink)

Changes:

• July 29th: Moved the behavior file to the right place. Thank you oli3d for reminding me of where it was supposed to go, and the others who reported the problem.
  • July 29th again: Put the right ESM in the zip.
  • August 1st: Added test slaves to the rest of the furniture except for the machine.
  • August 7th: Corrected a problem with the impalement animation behavior graph not having events assigned.

Some known issues:

• Some of the animations have a problem with the right hand.
  • Your race may not always be exactly to scale.  Some are too big, some too small, despite the RaceToScale keyword. Use racemenu or setscale.
  • Several of the animations are not very player-friendly if you don't have Immersive First Person installed. Use tfc with these. I can probably work up a script to check for IFP, and then do a TFC if it's not present.
  • A couple of reports of the animations not playing.
  • You might not get your controls back when you leave the machine. If this happens, go into the console and type "enableplayercontrols 1 1 1 1 1 1 1" without the quotes and press enter. That's seven 1's.

Another thing I want to try is making a custom menu for Skyrim. SkyUI has replaced most if not all of them, but I want to try creating one that doesn't replace anything. Does anyone know if this is possible? Does SkyUI do that for any of its menus? I do know the menus are Flash files, and I have Flash available to me. I was thinking about a menu, activated by hotkey - and NOT a spell or item - that gives you a list of animations that you can make your character play. Things like dropping to your knees before Master ........

A few screenshots:

The raping machine in action on a worthless little slave girl (me!):

post-503927-0-47070900-1406780410_thumb.jpgpost-503927-0-87720400-1406780410_thumb.jpg

A crucifixion:

post-503927-0-69229000-1406780409_thumb.jpg

The impaling spike:

post-503927-0-10352000-1406780410_thumb.jpg

The strappado rack:

post-503927-0-26100400-1406780411_thumb.jpg

The wooden horse:

post-503927-0-60012600-1406780411_thumb.jpg

Guest Mogie56

I ran FNIS but got this error...>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\WhipsNChains", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<.

damn, they look really good, i'll test then when i have time

and about the suspension bondage you wanted to do, you could try something like this maybe

628x471.jpg

i don't know if thi's your kind of stuff, but lit's interesting

also, if you need some inspiration you could check oblivion and it's pose packs, many of then have some pretty good bondage themed animations and stuff like that

I also got the FNIS error:  >>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\WhipsNChains", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Also, I can't seem to find the test cell either in-game or in the CK. There's no cell with "wnc" that I can see at any rate.

moin,

find the \meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains folder...

run fnis for modders.

with FNIS_WhipsNChains_List.txt

that should fix it.

uhhh just seen it: ----- correct my self:

the hkx files are in a subfolder of the WhipsNChains folder... that s wrong. thats right...

the behavior file is in the animation folder, should be in "Data\meshes\actor\character\behaviors"

if you fix it ... just run fnis for users...

Moin

Oli

Ran FNIS for modders:

Animlist used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains\FNIS_WhipsNChains_List.txt
Reading Animation List ...
Generating FNIS mod Behavior File xml...
Converting mod Behavior xml to hkx ...
Copying new behavior files to standard folder ...
FNIS_WhipsNChains_Behavior.hkx successfully created.

And this is in Data\meshes\actor\character\behaviors. Idles don't play. Ran FNIS for users and got:

Reading WhipsNChains>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazFurnitureExit.hkx<<
 V?.?  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

I find this file in meshes/actors/character/animations/zazanimationpack, but not in the corresponding /WhipsNChains folder. Tried the naive approach of pasting the file into /WhipsNChains and ran FNIS for Users:

Reading WhipsNChains V?.?  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Unsurpisingly, it did not work. In case it matters: w/out the test cell I'm trying to test these things with playidle in the console.

Guest Mogie56

Have to copy the ZazFurnitureExit.hkx from "Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack" Directory to the "Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains"

directory.

Then copy the FNIS_WhipsNChains_Behavior.hkx file from "Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains" directory to "Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors" directory.

Then run FNIS for users. problem still is there is no wncfurnituretestcell.

moin,

find the \meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains folder...

run fnis for modders.

with FNIS_WhipsNChains_List.txt

that should fix it.

uhhh just seen it: ----- correct my self:

the hkx files are in a subfolder of the WhipsNChains folder... that s wrong. thats right...

the behavior file is in the animation folder, should be in "Data\meshes\actor\character\behaviors"

if you fix it ... just run fnis for users...

Moin

Oli

Thank you oli! Fixed and re-uploaded.

Ran FNIS for modders:

Animlist used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\WhipsNChains\FNIS_WhipsNChains_List.txt

Reading Animation List ...

Generating FNIS mod Behavior File xml...

Converting mod Behavior xml to hkx ...

Copying new behavior files to standard folder ...

FNIS_WhipsNChains_Behavior.hkx successfully created.

And this is in Data\meshes\actor\character\behaviors. Idles don't play. Ran FNIS for users and got:

Reading WhipsNChains>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazFurnitureExit.hkx<<

V?.?  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

I find this file in meshes/actors/character/animations/zazanimationpack, but not in the corresponding /WhipsNChains folder. Tried the naive approach of pasting the file into /WhipsNChains and ran FNIS for Users:

Reading WhipsNChains V?.?  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Unsurpisingly, it did not work. In case it matters: w/out the test cell I'm trying to test these things with playidle in the console.

I moved the behavior file to where it's supposed to go, so reinstall. For the test cell, make sure to check AnimFurnitureDemo.esm. Note that it's a master file, not an ESP.

Then I am missing something. Idles do not work, and there is still no test cell. The esm was activated when I first tested this, and it is active now after reinstall.

That said, the screen shots look great! I wonder - could you make a spanking machine? There is a woeful dearth of spanking in Skyrim I'm sure we would all agree. :P

Then I am missing something. Idles do not work, and there is still no test cell. The esm was activated when I first tested this, and it is active now after reinstall.

That said, the screen shots look great! I wonder - could you make a spanking machine? There is a woeful dearth of spanking in Skyrim I'm sure we would all agree. :P

Same no test cell, and when FINS is run get one warning

"Missing AnimFile ZazFurnitureExit.hkx for character, mod WhipsNChains"

I had the wrong esm in the zip. Also forgot the ZazFurnitureExit.hkx file. Sorry. Try again. Thanks for helping me track these things down!

I don't suppose anyone knows of any automated tools for making sure all the right files are present and in the right places? For packaging, I mean.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, because it looks fucking awesome.

Considering i havn't seen this yet in any of the DD mods, the raping machine and the strappado rack should really go into the Captured Dreams mod.

More options for the master to punish slaves on failed tasks and such.

Delicious.

Personally i can see the other things, such as the crucifaction and the impaling "post" useful for more hardcore punishment/"disposing" scenarios.

Just used the new version, the "The impaling spike" doesn't seem to do anything.

Also with the "The strappado rack" and "raping machine" my characters right arm tends to glitch rapidly.

Did you get any warnings or errors when you ran FNIS? Just to be sure, I ran FNIS modder version just now and replaced what's in the zip.

Edit: Yes, I know about the arm, and I'm not sure what to do about it. If anyone knows, please tell!

[]

I had the wrong esm in the zip. Also forgot the ZazFurnitureExit.hkx file. Sorry. Try again. Thanks for helping me track these things down!

[]

That did it! Apart from the right arm glitch you mentioned above, the spikes do not work. And I had to use "enableplayercontrols" to get out of that fuckomatronic contraption - anyone who gets stuck like I did and doesn't know that command is in for a rude shock. :D

This is some reeeeally good stuff you have here. Thank you.

Did you get any warnings or errors when you ran FNIS? Just to be sure, I ran FNIS modder version just now and replaced what's in the zip.

Edit: Yes, I know about the arm, and I'm not sure what to do about it. If anyone knows, please tell!

No errors or consistence issues reported by FNIS for Users.

Also after using the "raping machine" when my character is release and is standing I have no control of her so she just stands there and the "raping machine" starts its animation again.

[]

[]

That did it! Apart from the right arm glitch you mentioned above, the spikes do not work. And I had to use "enableplayercontrols" to get out of that fuckomatronic contraption - anyone who gets stuck like I did and doesn't know that command is in for a rude shock. :D

Yay! We're making progress!

I'm sort of at a loss why the spikes don't work. Is it animating at all? Does it move your character into place and just not animate, or does it just freeze for a second or two? Did you try changing point of view? tfc? Do all of the other animations work okay?

[]

[]

I'm sort of at a loss why the spikes don't work. Is it animating at all? Does it move your character into place and just not animate, or does it just freeze for a second or two? Did you try changing point of view? tfc? Do all of the other animations work okay?

It "looks" like something may start happening, for a second or so, but then nothing. I haven't experimented with cameras or POVs. The other objects all work. On the machine, the two problems are the right arm glitch, and at the end of the animation the player gets dumped on top of the table, or in the table without the controls restored. The strapado has the arm glitch as well, but at the extreme angles involved maybe it's not surprising that something wierd is going to happen. I wish I had something useful to say about that. :blush:

[]

[]

It "looks" like something may start happening, for a second or so, but then nothing. I haven't experimented with cameras or POVs. The other objects all work. On the machine, the two problems are the right arm glitch, and at the end of the animation the player gets dumped on top of the table, or in the table without the controls restored. The strapado has the arm glitch as well, but at the extreme angles involved maybe it's not surprising that something wierd is going to happen. I wish I had something useful to say about that. :blush:

I don't think it's the angles, because I have seen it in some other animations that I have done. It seems to show up at random and once it's there, it stays.

As for the spikes, try going to third person camera and then use the console command "tfc" without the quotes. Move around until you can see yourself and tell me if the animation is playing.

For the machine, I think I just need to tweak the script a bit. That's for tomorrow, though. I need to go to bed before I drop.

Thanks for your input! :D

As for the spikes, try going to third person camera and then use the console command "tfc" without the quotes. Move around until you can see yourself and tell me if the animation is playing.

I don't think I can activate anything with the free camera on. But in 1st person, on activate, the camera (the regular one) switches to 3rd person view, a pause for about 2 seconds, and then the camera switches back to 1st person. In 3rd person the camera switches focus, then a 2 sec pause, then the camera switches back to the original focus and the 3rd person view remains throughout. In any case, the animation does not play at all. Let me see if I can get a papyrus log, maybe that will help you.

Edit: There's nothing in the log pertaining to your mod. I tried the spikes, crosses, and horses.

I don't think I can activate anything with the free camera on. But in 1st person, on activate, the camera (the regular one) switches to 3rd person view, a pause for about 2 seconds, and then the camera switches back to 1st person. In 3rd person the camera switches focus, then a 2 sec pause, then the camera switches back to the original focus and the 3rd person view remains throughout. In any case, the animation does not play at all. Let me see if I can get a papyrus log, maybe that will help you.

Edit: There's nothing in the log pertaining to your mod. I tried the spikes, crosses, and horses.

Well, I meant to do TFC *after* you activate it, but I don't think that's going to do it anyway. It sounds like it can't find the animation. There are only two ways I have seen that happen personally. One is if you don't have your conditions set in the behavior tree and the other is if there's a problem with the animation file - like not being found. Did you get any errors or warnings when you ran FNIS?

Also, the log only has papyrus messages (I think). This mod has very little scripting, so it's not likely to have anything in the log.

Do all of the other animations work okay? I'm going to add a test slave to the impaling spike to see if she animates on your end. As a matter of fact I should put a test slave on each of them.

Well, I meant to do TFC *after* you activate it, but I don't think that's going to do it anyway. It sounds like it can't find the animation. There are only two ways I have seen that happen personally. One is if you don't have your conditions set in the behavior tree and the other is if there's a problem with the animation file - like not being found. Did you get any errors or warnings when you ran FNIS?

Also, the log only has papyrus messages (I think). This mod has very little scripting, so it's not likely to have anything in the log.

Do all of the other animations work okay? I'm going to add a test slave to the impaling spike to see if she animates on your end. As a matter of fact I should put a test slave on each of them.

FNIS for users has no warnings at all - everything is normal after your last release. And everything else works, just not the spikes.

Archived