Blood Raven - CBBE TBBP / 7B BBP / UNP TBBP HDT / Bodyslide - Ultra Skimpy Mashup

hopefully someone can help the n00b. installed both the cbbe and the bodyslide packs. typed help "blood raven", no results. all i got was the:

---console commands---

---script commands---

type of results. no armors or anything were listed. i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, hopefully someone can assist. thanks :)

Have you activated the Blood Raven - CBBE.esp in your load order? Usually if you dont get commands of an armor from a mod it means its not active in your modlist or was installed in the wrong path. Did you use a mod manager to install or did you do it manually?

manually. the esp shows up in Loot, and the box is checked. if theres another way to activate, please let me know. still pretty new to this. I usually use nmm, so don't usually have issues.

Strange...

Since you use NMM though ill try a  step by step walkthrough

1) find the files that you extracted from the mod in your skyrim folder and delete them

2) open NMM and in the mod tab add this mod in the mod page (will be on unassigned mods)

3) im assuming you already have bodyslide studio installed in your game, if not grab it and install it

4) there are 2 compressed files that you need to download ( blood raven the mod and blood raven bodyslide files in the download section)

5) if you already have bodyslide studio, install the mod through NMM first and then the bodyslide version (add them using the method on step 2).

6) now find the bodyslide folder,open the bodyslide.exe, find the blood raven armor/gloves/boots and create the body/armor that you want. Logically you will get the armor showing in game now.

If you dont have Bodyslide studio there are plenty of guides in here that can walk you through installation and how to's for creating bodies and armors for use in your game. Also after all this are done you will need to do the LOOT,bashed patch (if you use wrye bash) and thingies like normal. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

After posting the converted armor piece from weebsz's Ebon Shroud armor mod to the new CBBE Body HDT, I'll post here the armor piece from Blood Raven to the new CBBE Body HDT.

You still need to download the main file to bodyslide the high heels and gloves.

!These are only bodyslide files!

Thanx a lot man!,

I had crushed breast problem with the original bodyslide files and xpmse skeleton, this fixed it.

this file should be in the OP!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

im new to modding, just started today. i cant seem to find out how to install this or the mememe one correctly, i have all the needed downloads. ive tried putting them in NMM and that doesnt work, i put them in their correct folders is the skyrim data folders and bodyslider folders and nothing seems to work, they dont appear when i use the console when looking for them in game, so i think i havent installed them or placed them properly. Any help would be very much appreciated

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...