View File

Hello!

Another Mash-up "armor" using some conversions from Oblivion.

Name: Prophet Warrior Set;

Body: Sevenbase (port it with the Natural femalebody mesh as base, weight 0); no Bodyslide applied, minimum height defined.

This Set is made of 6 independent pieces:

- Body (Dress from Naiftlan's Oblivion Sexy Killer) with Shorts from Petrovich Simply Army Clothes and shoulder pads from Ignis Serpentus Frostbite Armor;

- Boots from Lady Rogue by Krista taken from here;

- Gauntlets from Lady Rogue by Krista taken from here;;

- Leg Vials from Kirinisdivine page Triss Outfit ;

- Amulet from Amulet from Lethal Majesty taken from here;

- Sword from Here, original name Gloryblade.

This Outfit is designed for an One-Handed Sword Destruction Mage. All the armor parts have default enchantment as follows:

- Body armor regenerate Health faster;

- Boots increase 1Hand Attack Damage;

- Gauntlets decreases Destruction spell cost:

- Vials regenerate Magika faster;

- Amulet increases your Heath, Magika and Stamina;

- The sword mimics the Keening effect, draining some Health, Magika and Stamina from target.

To install, just unzip and drop the data folder on the Skyrim main directory. I have installed using NMM and it worked well.

To uninstall manually, enter in the Data folder and delete ProphetWarriorSet.esp; delete also the "Prophet Warrior" folders under Data\Meshes\clothes\ and Data\Textures\Clothes\ and the Weapons\Gloryblade folders from the same directories.

TO UPDATE to 1.2F: Please uninstall precious version first. Some file names changed, so uninstall first to avoid useless files in your data folder.

To get the Set:

- open console (~), type "help prophet" without commas and then "player.additem xxxxxxx", where the "xxxxxxx" are the given codes above);

- travel to Dragonsreach, head to Farengar wing (the room right when facing the throne with the Skyrim map and the enchanting table) there is a white chest there, just pick the stuff (even if has the stone icon, it is safe to take)

- not craftable, but the Body armor, Boots, Gauntlets and Sword are upgradable.

Thanks and Credits:

Naiftlan for Sexy Killer;

Ignis Serpentus for Frostbite Armor;

Petrovich for simply Army clothes;

Kirinisdivine for the oblivion meshes;

Gerra6 for KgTools clothing Converter for the armor bodyslide;

Mikanoshi for SCMO;

Sevennity for 7B body, grab it here at LoversLab or Nexus.

Bethesda for TESV Skyrim

All the good modders that help improve this amazing game by creating mods, leaving great video tutorials or helping noobs like me!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/22/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim; XPMS;
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest Ragna_Rok

whats it look like?

Yes, please look in the download page, thanks Zitanna  :)

I should add some extra screenshots later here on topic.

nope, actually you shouldnt. its our modders duty to make the downloaders aware of the fact that they should browse downloads via download-section, and not by topics.

cheers, good luck with future projects, yours truly, the retired-ol-orc-fuck ;)

whats it look like?

nope, actually you shouldnt. its our modders duty to make the downloaders aware of the fact that they should browse downloads via download-section, and not by topics.

You have a good point, and I agree with you. But I should at least say something like "hit download to see some screenshots" for the newbies.

I'm always looking for your releases for inspiration, thanks and good luck too. Don't let the retirement good life takes the best of you ;)

Really great works. Thanks.

but I think shoulder pad's texture is missing. please check this problem.

Thank you for the reported bug, missing textures is a classic for me.

Fixed now in 1.1, please uninstall previous version and replace with this one.

Glad you liked it!

• 7 months later...

whats it look like?

You have a good point, and I agree with you. But I should at least say something like "hit download to see some screenshots" for the newbies.

I'm always looking for your releases for inspiration, thanks and good luck too. Don't let the retirement good life takes the best of you ;)

Pictures in a thread are NEVER a bad idea, LoversLab doesn't charge per pixel after all. ;)

Need bodyslide files for this armor.

I agree, with the kgtools working great, I have no excuse for don't release clothing/armor with bodyslide support.

So I've updated again now with bodyslide support. Version 1.2F available. :)

Some file names were changed, so please uninstall first to avoid unnecessary files in your Data folder. 

whats it look like?

Pictures in a thread are NEVER a bad idea, LoversLab doesn't charge per pixel after all. ;)

Some pictures, then!

Weight 0:

post-195163-0-30976600-1418559205_thumb.jpg

Weight 1:

post-195163-0-35478400-1418559209_thumb.jpg

More images in my signature link.