Sexoutng not working for me

Sorry to bother but i cant get sex to work ... i mean i installed everthing as it was said.
Sexoutng doesnt work for itself i know, i installed like 3 pluggins ... but they dont seem to work ... its like theyve never been installed except for smaller talk.esp ... but only the conversaction but nothing else ... this is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutcommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.es

CaravanPack.esm

Deadmoney.esm

ClasickPack.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Smaller talk.esp

sexoutsex.esp

sexoutassault.esp

sexoutscrdebug.esp

sexoutzaz.esp

Archive invalidation via FOMM? You may have to toggle it on and off a couple of times, I do if after every mod I install just to be safe now. I would also load any official DLC before any user-created materials.

Everything done without luck not even the mod confg menu shows up ... only think that really worked up was a nude body mod

Well, do you have the latest build of NVSE? When you launch the game are you using NVSE instead of the falloutNV.exe? You may also need the NVSE Extender here in the downloads section, which can only be installed with the custom build of FOMM that is also hosted here. You can use both, that's what I am doing. Just put the custom built one in a separate folder. No matter what, keep toggling archive invalidation when you update textures/meshes/mods. You can also take a look at the conflict detector, which is a feature of FOMM. Have you made any edits to your Fallout.ini or FalloutPrefs.ini?

Sorry to bother but i cant get sex to work ... i mean i installed everthing as it was said.

Sexoutng doesnt work for itself i know, i installed like 3 pluggins ... but they dont seem to work ... its like theyve never been installed except for smaller talk.esp ... but only the conversaction but nothing else ... this is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.es

CaravanPack.esm

Deadmoney.esm

ClasickPack.esm

Smaller talk.esp

sexoutsex.esp

sexoutassault.esp

sexoutscrdebug.esp

sexoutzaz.esp

Your load order could be optimized I think....try to arrange it like this:

FalloutNV.esm

Deadmoney.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.es

CaravanPack.esm

ClasickPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

Smaller talk.esp

sexoutsex.esp

sexoutassault.esp

sexoutscrdebug.esp

sexoutzaz.esp

When you load the game with every mod enabled then you should read the notification that SexoutNG was initialized (upper left corner of the screen)

...if you do not have that, then you need the script extender (NVSE) found here.

Copy all files that end on .dll and the nvse_loader.exe into the folder where your Fallout.exe is stored...the nvse_loader.exe is the new file to start your game...ONLY USE THIS EXE-FILE INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL Fallout.exe IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!

If you do not have it already, you also need the NVSE Extender found here.

The NVSE Extender files go into ....\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins...If you do not have that folder then you need to create it

Do it like that and SexoutNG should load properly.

I don`t know about a custom build for FOMM what randompeep mentioned but FOMM is a very good advice because with that program you can arrange your load order properly and toggle "archive invalidation"...but a missing archive invalidation should not stop Sexout from loading so take care of the script extenders first ^^

Archived