MO Skyrim ENB + Sanguine Debauchery Help!

Daemones

After spending most of my day trying to get everything to work, I'm at the point of giving up. Hopefully I can get some help here. Please excuse my rants if I go on some.

A few days ago I switched from NMM to MO (pain in the ass honestly. I'm considering just going back to NMM altogether) because of the ability to have two or more separate installs (for someone like me it'd be a RP Skyrim and the second install being my Adult Skyrim). I reinstalled my ENB, Skyre, and lots of retextures that are too many to name. It appeared to work, and so I went ahead and downloaded Sex Lab and some of the mods shown here, Sanguine included: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXawMRhTgQ&index=3&list=PL9qQ3PJcmlrfuo69gsR6FJ2deHWFkCyaU

I had no problem downloading and installing the mods, but once I got to Sanguine's Debauchery I ran into trouble. I followed the instructions, and I was able to activate it in-game (got the pop up message and all that) however after a few minutes of gameplay I CTD'ed. I disabled some mods that might have been causing it to crash but no luck. Sometimes it'll load to the loading screen that right when I actually get into the game it crashes. I thought it'd have to do with Sanguine entirely, so I disabled it, however the same scenarios repeated itself.

Attached is my load order, and the mods I have installed. I know, there's a lot of mods in the overwrite folder. I planned on addressing that as soon as I got this to work. Maybe that's the reason for my CTDs?

post-406869-0-68924300-1398031490_thumb.png

post-406869-0-13066100-1398031492_thumb.png

post-406869-0-51180100-1398031493_thumb.png

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much.

CGi, I chose the one from jbezorg. I didn't notice the file being reported as broken until just now. Error on my part. How do I go about uninstalling the original? Should I go through the steps in uninstalling through the original post?

The built in BOSS in MO does not work anymore, however I did set up my own BOSS program to run through MO. I know this is really silly, but I never understood how BOSS worked. Does it move everything by itself? Or do I have to follow it's display and move the esp's manually?

CGi, I chose the one from jbezorg. I didn't notice the file being reported as broken until just now. Error on my part. How do I go about uninstalling the original? Should I go through the steps in uninstalling through the original post?

The built in BOSS in MO does not work anymore, however I did set up my own BOSS program to run through MO. I know this is really silly, but I never understood how BOSS worked. Does it move everything by itself? Or do I have to follow it's display and move the esp's manually?

Just remove it from MO and start from a previous savegame before you installed it, if its much loss try the script cleaner on your savegame after you did a clean save.

BOSS have to be run from within MO, dunno what you mean by your 'own boss program', you need BOSS to read the masterfile and sort your .esp/esm accordingly I dont get the difficulty in that... o.o

Well I removed the original SD and installed SD+, but I'm continuing to crash when loading a previous installed game (before SD was installed completely). I also tried creating a new game, but like previously, right before its putting me 'in-game' I CTD.

By my 'own boss program', I meant installing BOSS and adding it to launch as an executable like SKSE. Poor choice of words. ;) I ran BOSS and it fixed my load order.

Looks like I'm missing 'brawl bugs' however I realized through BOSS that it's not needed if you have the latest version of Skyre installed (which I do). Starting new games results in CTDs. Perhaps it has something to do with Birds of Skyrim.

Edit: I created a new folder called 'Test', and activating everything except Birds of Skyrim and the mods that are somewhat incompatible with SD.

I had the same thought Gvman. When creating a new character, the arms are moved more towards the back (not showing them in front). I remember reading something of a fix for that in the original SD?

I don't use SD so I can't say for sure. But I wouldn't have it active when starting a new profile/character. Leave that script heavy sucker off for a while and let the game get going, you know, let all the mod get intialized in MCM (since that can take a while). Be sure to let everything load up before progressing if you're using LAL.

The arms are moved back because of the animations I believe. Looks like I got it to work by making that new profile. I didn't install Inconsequential NPCs, Birds of Skyrim, TK Dodge, TK Combat, Amazing Followers, or the Dance of Death. I know the Dance of Death and Amazing Followers is compatible with a few adjustments but I think for the theme of the profile (Adult content only) its not necessary.

Thanks everyone for the help. :shy:

Archived