CBBE Vs UPN bodies and any other body mod

Furlow69

One thing i've had real issue with on here has been figuring out what's the better body mod.  To me, the differences in the bodies seems so sutle that I realy can't tell the differences.  But sadly alot of armors are designated for strictly one body type or the other.   Personaly would lover to be able set the game to generate the NPC's to randomly pick CBBE or UPN for the random travelers and such I've got running around on my game, but only randomizer I've found so far only does skin textures to which I love idea of to diversify the world more.   So that being said, I'ld Love to here what other people have to say on these bodies and sugestions or comments on them.

I'd been CBBE user for a long time - but switched to UNP. I saw plenty of CBBE mods that fits very bad. Since I use UNP most of the mods fits perfectly well.

One example are piercings - they no longer hanging around in the air. I simply prefer more natural  breast sizes but most of the CBBE mods are made for big balloons.

And I'm a fan of fetish clothing's - there are more of them for UNP - stuff from  Elewin for example...

I think the reason is that there are plenty of different body styles for CBBE but only a few for UNP.

I was not entirely satisfied with either CBBE (too fantasy-like) or UNP (too realistc), so made my own body type, which I called HGECR (HGEC restored) as a tribute to Hentai Gentleman from good Oblivion modding times. The corpus was taken from the original HGEC body and supplied with UNP arms and legs, together with some fancy stuff like HDT and TBBP bounce. It's fully compatible with all UNP textures (oh god, the UV mapping...). 

The truth is that in general Oblivion and Fallout 3/NV body mods are superior in terms of shapes and complexity to Skyrim bodies, which mostly look like a step backwards instead of forward. Just recently the situation started to improve a bit.

One thing i've had real issue with on here has been figuring out what's the better body mod.  To me, the differences in the bodies seems so sutle that I realy can't tell the differences.  But sadly alot of armors are designated for strictly one body type or the other.   Personaly would lover to be able set the game to generate the NPC's to randomly pick CBBE or UPN for the random travelers and such I've got running around on my game, but only randomizer I've found so far only does skin textures to which I love idea of to diversify the world more.   So that being said, I'ld Love to here what other people have to say on these bodies and sugestions or comments on them.

I think this might help you. You can customise which textures and meshes it'll use ingame, meaning you can have NPCs running around with CBBE, UNP, 7B, et cetera all with randomised textures. It lets you customise which textures and meshes can go to which race, and so on... :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?

UPN, is this a new body?

LOL, Typo UNP

I'd been CBBE user for a long time - but switched to UNP. I saw plenty of CBBE mods that fits very bad. Since I use UNP most of the mods fits perfectly well.

One example are piercings - they no longer hanging around in the air. I simply prefer more natural  breast sizes but most of the CBBE mods are made for big balloons.

And I'm a fan of fetish clothing's - there are more of them for UNP - stuff from  Elewin for example...

I think the reason is that there are plenty of different body styles for CBBE but only a few for UNP.

That does explain why every so often I'll have boobs pokin out of outfits supposedly ment for the CBBE

I think this might help you. You can customise which textures and meshes it'll use ingame, meaning you can have NPCs running around with CBBE, UNP, 7B, et cetera all with randomised textures. It lets you customise which textures and meshes can go to which race, and so on... :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?

I actualy just DLed that so i'll have to read on how to set it up propperly :)

If you like butts you might like UNPK (although I'm totally biased towards it considering I'm the one who made it, lol) 

Butt/breast sizes don't realy affect me that much, I just like them having good quality in apearance and of course less techinical issues.  But, I would like to get physics on them a workin, hehe.

Archived