UNBP w/ Cleavage WIP

esmm40

hmmm..thanks for the conversions, but where can I find the original mass effect bikini armor?

All of the original ESP and TExtures/Meshes can be found on this page I also listed it on the first of the last 3 posts. You just need to scroll down to each respective mod. 

Tried red bird outfit and mass effect bikini in game, that's some glorious cleavage you've created!!  :P  Job well done!! Only problem I've noticed is some clipping on the back of the bikini bottom when walking/running, no biggie though.

cool, thx for letting me know. Ill take a look at it tomorrow, also I want to fix the boots, but may need to use blender for that. 

Update 27 Apr:

So I toyed around a little using the Cleavage model to make a psuedo FullMetal Bikini/ WitchElf hybrid. Let me know what you think:

3356719-1398646948.jpg

That looks badass.

Thanks Ill try to make a packaged deal of it in the next few days if I can get the textures worked out. I think Im going to add a corset to it seen here. Not that specific one of course but something like it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heres one of the Mass Effect Bikini armor, once again the original file will be needed for textures at least. However it may work better as a replacer for testing as boots and everything seem to be combined as one outfit in the esp. 

Downloaded the Reckoner armor using NMM, then added this one with the same, equipping the Bikini armor now causes a CTD. I tried adding the converted folder to my Skyrim folder and it didn't overwrite anything, and still causes a CTD. Not sure how to get it to work.

Also whats the console command for DA2 Bethany Robes? I could find that one with the console to try it out.

• 1 month later...

I just had a look at the Ebony armor and it is dam good, great work on the cleavage!

I have been in the same boat recently, 7b thighs are just too big but UNP is perfect. I see alot of people here are recommending xp32's cleavage but the problem with that one is the boobs are not right and haven't been smoothed. Esmm's model looks much better although I thank xp32 for their amazing work.

Depending on how I go, I am going to convert the 7base Remodelled armour to this body and if people are interested, pending permissions, release it as well. I have had good success with Gerra's Clothing Converter and it's almost flawless going from 7b to unpb. I also want to increase the vertices in some armours (bandit armour looking at you!)

I am fairly confident with Outfit Studio but just started playing with 3ds max 2014. So time to get to work...

Archived