Skyrim Defeat is not working for me.

Jeff300C

Everybody just stands in place moaning. I have Sexlab Framework installed and it said it was installed with an in-game message, as did Defeat. I've ticked the two mod's check boxes in the mod loader. I've ran FNIS 15-20 times probably. I used BOSS for load order. I'm lost as what I'm missing. Any ideas? 

everyone stands in place moaning.

my though is this...........oh wait...FNIS 15-20 times already...

Whenever i get a problem like that ensure you have all the required mods installed.

ensure they are all up to date

Hell even start a new game [save the auto saves just so you don't lose anything]

and see does that problem carry over....

if it doesn't that you might have to reset sexlab or something.

• 2 months later...

defeat works fine for my toon but my followers never get raped.  they just get knocked down and then the baddies come after me.  i have no transition selected for all the options.  that used to be my favorite way to kill a major baddie let lydia get raped while i whack at the baddie.

the baddies dont go after other npcs very often either like once in 100 or so.  use to be if i had meeko with me he would rape every female now he just kills them.

• 4 months later...

Archived