Good collision xml for Bombshell?

xxsleepyxx

do you mean these parameters? jff doesn't work for me...

<hkparam name="radius">5.400000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="vertexA">(1.701754 8.912281 -6.859649 5.400000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="vertexB">(9.403509 -5.000000 -3.859649 5.400000)</hkparam>

these are from the capsule before the R / L breast bone.

anyone have some nice numbers? :)

Try 4.4 for radius and raise gravity factors for the x axis of the right breast to -2, reduce to 2 for the x axis of the left breast (or the contrary, I forgot, reduce weight to 0.7 for both breasts and raise restitution a bit to something like 0.4. That's what I did on my stuff but I've got the HDT 7base body which has been modified, it may not work properly for you. (As in, your gravity centers will be at the wrong place and the collision perimeter will exceed the boobies radius, thus won't collide. Play with it a bit with the knowledge that clp made the XML for a larger cup than bombshell so you'll have to go on the reducing way instead of the augmenting one)

Thanks again for your file clp, really cool and stable. I'm trying to add blabba's new jiggling nodes like the belly and the muscles !

In concrete terms, 50% of the radius of 100% SSH in CBBE.

Was a joke, but mathematically correct ;)

It is not enough to change the radius.

Since I do not use any 3ds or Blender, I have to the size and thus the radius think / estimate / calculate.

It must be remembered, how high and how deep the breasts can move.

When I enter a radius of 20 and a range of 5 is entered in capsuleShape, it probably makes no sense.

Imagine a balloon.

When the balloon 5cm diameter has, it's not very smart to do so, as would be 20cm thick.

The 20cm is the radius.

The 5cm are the difference values ​​from the CapsuleShape.

People who use 3ds or another, could actually adjust everything to the nearest centimeter.

I can not. I'm too lazy and too dumb. :P

So Conclusion: To change the radius is only half the truth, you must also the values ​​of x, y and z in CapsulShape adjust accordingly.

Archived