...I think I love you.

Tweaked the textures somewhat for my own Vaalsark character (since the sheath has no color match) and it works beautifully.

Only some minor tweaks I can suggest:

Overall the shaft itself is a tad bit smaller than I'd like. I had to go from Regular 7 to Canine 10 with with 35% size boost to achieve a similar results. Personally I think the knot size is fine, but maybe the shaft could be thickened a little, or the sheath thinned slightly too.

I for one would love slightly less sheath shown as well - perhaps scale down the length of the sheath and just move back where it connects to the knot and shaft? Currently, the sheath length gives the impression that you're not fully aroused.

Screenshot16168_thumb.png(Recolored sheath and shaft)

Of course, the unerect knotted shaft looks a little odd, but that is a problem shared with the problems of having an uncircumcised penis animate properly (i.e really difficult to pull off), and not something I expect anyone to tackle anytime soon.

...I think I love you.

Tweaked the textures somewhat for my own Vaalsark character (since the sheath has no color match) and it works beautifully.

Overall the shaft itself is a tad bit smaller than I'd like. I had to go from Regular 7 to Canine 10 with with 35% size boost to achieve a similar results. Personally I think the knot size is fine, but maybe the shaft could be thickened a little, or the sheath thinned slightly too.

I for one would love slightly less sheath shown as well - perhaps scale down the length of the sheath and just move back where it connects to the knot and shaft? Currently, the sheath length gives the impression that you're not fully aroused.

Of course, the unerect knotted shaft looks a little odd, but that is a problem shared with the problems of having an uncircumcised penis animate properly (i.e really difficult to pull off), and not something I expect anyone to tackle anytime soon.

Could you share that recolor with the rest of us?

Sorry, have been away from Skyrim for a little while.

Assuming you mean just the shaft job - here ya go.

Hopefully Carlos32 or the original authors don't mind me uploading this - please contact me if so, and I'll gladly remove if necessary.

Included two versions with preview images, and a brief readme.

Version in the image I posted is included as 'old', and a redone version that doesn't sacrifice as much overall sharpness or quality (and is also a tad bit more red) is also included as 'new'.

When I get some free time i'd honestly like to look into how the original SOS addon types (and other nude body mods) go about achieving the automatic color matching. A lot less retexture jobs floating around that way...

caninertex.rar

Hopefully Carlos32 or the original authors don't mind me uploading this - please contact me if so, and I'll gladly remove if necessary.

Version in the image I posted is included as 'old', and a redone version that doesn't sacrifice as much overall sharpness or quality (and is also a tad bit more red) is also included as 'new'.

When I get some free time i'd honestly like to look into how the original SOS addon types (and other nude body mods) go about achieving the automatic color matching. A lot less retexture jobs floating around that way...

i dont mind at all, glad to see the sharing bro

Setting this up for use with werewolves, and having a sheathed non erect option (just for the jiggles really) would be a godsend. And in theory we could probably do a scripted swap-out for future sheathed races; like have an option for swapping between the two models perhaps someday.

Thank you

...I think I love you.

How you make this works on the Vaalsark race? on my PG it looks crotchless as all the others NPC's around when I have isntalled both SOS and Carloss add ons, it need the original SOS too or just downloading the one on the LoversLab? Also I need to replace body or add into Vaalsark dir the genital stuff?

Last question do this works aside and with Eternal Black Immersive Bodies mod?

Thanks on advance.

Cobalt.

How you make this works on the Vaalsark race? on my PG it looks crotchless as all the others NPC's around when I have isntalled both SOS and Carloss add ons, it need the original SOS too or just downloading the one on the LoversLab? Also I need to replace body or add into Vaalsark dir the genital stuff?

The way I got it working was to replace the body texture with the Khajiit texture from SOS, to make it look proper, and then in game drink a schlong potion to add the genital shape I wanted.

Hope that helps!

The way I got it working was to replace the body texture with the Khajiit texture from SOS, to make it look proper, and then in game drink a schlong potion to add the genital shape I wanted.

Hope that helps!

Thanks you, I'll try it then. Btw where's the right testures on SOS folder? There's many I used regular schlong, hairy options, and also how I make the canine weenie grow bigger? I have try it with the mod potions but seems not works at all, anytime I apply on MCM's settings and usign growing potionsbetter bigger size for PG my weenie is "little", for all the rest seems it works correctly.

PS: There's around better body textures for Vaalsark and a more vulpine/canine/wolf alike tail?

Cobalt

Thanks you, I'll try it then. Btw where's the right testures on SOS folder? There's many I used regular schlong, hairy options, and also how I make the canine weenie grow bigger? I have try it with the mod potions but seems not works at all, anytime I apply on MCM's settings and usign growing potionsbetter bigger size for PG my weenie is "little", for all the rest seems it works correctly.

PS: There's around better body textures for Vaalsark and a more vulpine/canine/wolf alike tail?

Cobalt

The textures I'm talking about are the ones from "Data\textures\actors\character\khajiitmale" in your install directory. I copied over the "bodymale.dds" and "bodymale_msn.dds" to "Data\textures\actors\character\vaalsarkmale" overwriting the existing textures.

As for size, potions seem to be the only way I can think of to grow your schlong. Don't know about better textures, though theoretically any nude Khajiit textures should work, so if you find some they should be viable. I don't think you'll find any more wolflike tails - remember, the race is still in development, or at least never fully finished, and a change to the tail would require a new mesh, and probably new textures to match.

Cobalt

The textures I'm talking about are the ones from "Data\textures\actors\character\khajiitmale" in your install directory. I copied over the "bodymale.dds" and "bodymale_msn.dds" to "Data\textures\actors\character\vaalsarkmale" overwriting the existing textures.

As for size, potions seem to be the only way I can think of to grow your schlong. Don't know about better textures, though theoretically any nude Khajiit textures should work, so if you find some they should be viable. I don't think you'll find any more wolflike tails - remember, the race is still in development, or at least never fully finished, and a change to the tail would require a new mesh, and probably new textures to match.

Thanks you for the help and about the info ArcTanyx. The creator about Vaalsark think are making some updates on the mod, like new armors set to match the body shapes and to be wear on their tails too. Hope he's release some more changes on the textures and bodies, asides I have liked someone's here made some "improvements" as I says better tex or tail, and anyways I still are waiting for the new Cellan Race and hope the Limothiit creator do a male version on her mod as well then.

Cobalt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i currently use sexlab arousal and sexlab werewolves as well as SOS, so this mod is pretty good at bringing elements of those two mods together into one. (non static dinguses and non human dinguses)

as others have said it would be difficult for a sheathed animation, which is pretty understandable.

getting this to work for SOS werewolves would be fantastic, the only thing different from what i can tell is that to attach to the werewolf crotch the mesh file for pubic zone is of a different shape and size to all the other "races" that the current SOS build identifies.

as an alternative to building a sheathe animation.....would it be possible to build something simmilar to what Sex Lab Werewolves uses where the model's crotch mesh switches between two (erect and non-erect) different sets?

im no modder so theres probably a lot more to it that that, as SOS simply animates and stretches a single mesh and wouldnt work switching things around like an entirely different mod does. im just thinking that could there be a way to go from a non-erect but still SOS friendly sheathe model, then depending on how far along the scale of erect it is the model changes automatically to the current mesh? 

anyway, still in alpha this is quite a cool mod and definitely one i will keep an eye on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys I hope you realise that he/she was last online December 2013, last year and if you viewed his/her profile it says this -

"Sorry all if you're wondering if im still active that is some what of a complicated answer, in short I am still active but is on hold as I had a complete system crash and have to reforat my entire system losing all my modding resources, I am slowly getting it all back and will be up and modding again as soon as I do"

Truth is, I don't thing he/she will be coming back any time soon.

• 5 weeks later...