HDT only for adult?

greee3423

Likely because the guys doing it like breasts and like breasts that jiggle and bounce. I like it at the natural level, both in size and movement, which makes the body more lifelike and combined with breathing animations really makes a difference.

If you are a botanist and you like taking shots of moving grass or trees , then sadly there is lack of mods like this. 

Howeever if I remember someone in the Morrowind actually made "animated trees" but still its not a real physics. Probably it would be a way too resource costfull to play with all these physicable trees and grass.

In short its a shit engine , better not to experiment with it too much becouse duct tape may fall off.

Only grass immediately around the character or reacting object would matter. Half animated, half havoc'd. Most would be just sitting there idle so resource useage wouldn't matter. Some fancy scaling shenanigans like with Grass on Steroids and I could see it being reasonably attractive without turning into ENB screenshot mode. (Cuda?)

Only grass immediately around the character or reacting object would matter. Half animated, half havoc'd. Most would be just sitting there idle so resource useage wouldn't matter. Some fancy scaling shenanigans like with Grass on Steroids and I could see it being reasonably attractive without turning into ENB screenshot mode. (Cuda?)

That's great for lessening the GPU impact.

Downside is, that most probably in order to achieve an effect of only 'grassifying' the immediate area around the player would mean papyrus scripts.

And papyrus is CPU and memory bogged. Also, making it 'half-havok' also means extra CPU clock cycles.

So in effect you are trading gpu performance for increased CPU and RAM usage.

Depending on how good your processor is and how many script heavy mods users may already be running, this could turn into a heavy crash fest (but definitely do-able)

All in all your solution is the same idea behind SOS methods, so you could probably try to recycle the scripts from there and after creating your own Havok grass mesh and animations you'd be mostly done (or at least in beta).

In fact at the begining the plugin was not developed for adult. It was developed for clothes and hairs. :dodgy:

As for interactiving with scene objects... I haven't found out a way to bind the physics data....

Well, if it serves you as a consolation, I just returned to the "modding scene" to make dresses using your pluggin. Im still trying to figure out the best way to get a nice movement and avoid clipping, but I think I'm making progress.

In short its a shit engine , better not to experiment with it too much becouse duct tape may fall off.

Pfff. shitty engine? Did u ever tried modding Morrowind? That was shitty... but at least we had the "original" plugins and ye olde biped files... (it was so funny to see Max asking you for Bethesda directories)

I always thought Gamebryo was pretty decent, to be honest. Given how scalable, and movable the games that come out of it tend to be. One thing I"m waiting on though is some ASM wizard to crank out a SKSE plugin that fixes all of the shitty shadow render's problems.

I always thought Gamebryo was pretty decent, to be honest. Given how scalable, and movable the games that come out of it tend to be. One thing I"m waiting on though is some ASM wizard to crank out a SKSE plugin that fixes all of the shitty shadow render's problems.

some Unk pass ...

shadow map passes

pre-depth pass

shadow mask pass

untransparent object render pass

copy image(times)

transparent object render pass( transparent objects don't receive shadow and point lights with shadow(the light is ignore on purpose), I'm trying to fix this problem. )

post process

====================↑without enb========================

D3DXDisassembleShader and D3DXGetShaderConstantTable must help.

Archived